Nathalie Lefebvre and Georgiana Sweet

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I've been lucky enough to see Nathalie Lefebvre before. So I decided to risk my future health and heart function and arrange a time with her and with her friend Georgiana Sweet together.

I wanted this to be something a little bit special, so I grabbed a bottle of sparkling wine and some Pringle's (seriously, trust me, it's great) and showed up at Nat's downtown location, a little early, because I was eager and nervous. She had kindly brought a tray of fruit, so while I did a quick bit of work (distractedly), we caught up until Gia arrived.

Physically, the two are very different women. Nat is tall, lean, and looks the part of a graduate student -- which, conveniently enough, she is. Gia arrived looking as if we could be going to a business meeting together to make a deal. Which, conveniently enough, we weren't. She is not as tall as Nat; where one woman's hair is short and slightly punky, the other's is black and slightly reminiscent of Liz Taylor in Cleopatra. Where Nat's body is lean and long her skin is a bit tawny, Gia's is a classic hourglass with truly spectacular breasts and ass and lovely ivory skin.

We chatted and sipped wine and got a bit comfortable with each other... and then, we got much more comfortable with each other. I didn't want something as shallow as two cooches to pound side-by-side, two mouths to suck me.

What I had hoped for was some real interaction and mutuality. And wow. Without doing an inventory of this and that and the other, we spent the better part of two hours enjoying each other in various combinations and permutations. One would become the focus for a time; then the focus would shift. Both Nat and Gia are fans of the strap-on, and that is a bit of a thing for me, so to see these two gorgeous women simply WEARING them was enough to make me feel as if my skin had been transformed into a lit sparkler. Add on the tastes, the smells, the visuals...

picture.php?albumid=5544&pictureid=35315

Then, when the toys and the fingers are used, in various but safe manners... well. Oh my.

Why was it amazing for me? Okay, two stunning women. Yeah. But more than that, these are two stunning women who are funny and smart and like each other. And then there's the luck and intangible stuff -- chemistry. We three were able to laugh together. To tease one another -- verbally and otherwise. To enjoy each other's company as well as the sex. All of that heighened the experience. At least for me. And I think, for my two friends as well.

An experience like this is like going to the best restaurant in the city - name the city. A memorable treat that you'll think about forever, and is almost too special to do ALL the time. But when you have the time, and the money, and you feel you need or deserve an experience -- you really need to do it.

My heart function still appears to be normal. But bring along a defribillator just in case, okay?

Edited by contraman
  • Like 3

October 26,2012 will be a birthday fondly remembered . Having fantasized about meeting both Nathalie and Gia for the past couple of months had became reality for myself, picture these two beautiful lovers opening the door dressed in very sexy lingerie for me to unwrap.

picture.php?albumid=5666&pictureid=36144

Having met Gia a couple of times and meeting Nathalie as well once before I knew that these two ladies would show myself a great time to celebrate.

We started with Nathalie, being the sweetheart that she is, welcoming myself, and laying a deep sensual kiss, and then Gia as well, what a way to say "Hello"!

I brought some mimosa for the celebration,the mimosa was poured, the toast was made, and then the fun began.

The sexy scantly lingerie was slowly removed, where three bodies engaged in some very sensual foreplay to start, slowly undressing and teasing one another. It was beautiful to watch two women, enjoy their love for each other with passion, lust and with moans of great pleasure.

The two hour appointment was a slow enjoyable encounter, with Gia and Nathalie, bringing out some toys to play with, vibrators,strap on and something very special for me (Thanks Nathalie that was quite invigorating and very pleasurable).

Heighten climaxes were reached by all three throughout our time together, to hear women moan,shout, with pleasure was music to my ears, to have my hair pulled, and some bum spankings was all in super great fun, of course the laughter and smiles will be embedded in my memory for a long time.

I don't think I could asked for a better Birthday present on a beautiful fall day, it was warm outside and the temperature inside was nearly another 20 plus degrees, it was "HOT" in more ways than one.

The sweat pouring off my head, and off ladies bodies was a sign that the lust,love, arching backs with shakes and quivers,many wet spots ;) AND WITH moans of pure pleasure IT was a most enjoyable two hours.

When our time was close to ending, I received a four handed massage, and it felt so erotic, I had to simply repay the gesture and massaged these two beautiful ladies too, well just look above at the photo, who in their right mind would not want to cease the moment of caressing those sexy bums?

The ladies being total sweethearts, helped me to the shower, Nathalie soaped me down and Gia rinsed me off :) I could of stayed much longer, but knowing our time was done, I was completely and utterly tuckered out and fully satisfied with love from these two gorgeous women.

I will leave you readers with this photo, these two women when smiling and touching and making love together with their man is a duo that you would want to meet.

picture.php?albumid=5666&pictureid=36133

Thank-you Nathalie and Gia, you certainly made my day, and my week-end as the date was completely what I had visioned. Also like to thank you both for the lovely cupcakes lit up with candles, it was truly an amazing touch that you both did for me, I appreciated that very much, you both showed me your beautiful personalities of two ladies that admire their clients with class.

Thanks Again,

Pete xox

Typo
  • Like 4

Great review Pete. Having these two ladies in a duo has been a fantasy of mine lately as well. I look forward to the day i turn the fantasy in to a reality !!

• Like 1

Great story and Happy Birthday

(Have to go clean up now)

It was reality,it was fun,it was sensual,it was erotic,it was invigorating,it was pure pleasure to be with both women for a splendid day.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.