Selena on BP Kingston

I have met her recently, pics are definitely her(exception might be blue bikini,might be older pic) very impressed with our time we shared! would definitely consider another visit!

I have met up her! had a great time! pics are definitely her(maybe with exception of blue bikini,older pic?) would for sure consider a 2nd visit!

I have tried and tried to get a hold of selena. it is crazy how much she advertises and then doesn't answer the phone or text messages. is it worth continuing the effort to get in touch with her?

Been with Selena once about a month ago, she was extremely difficult to get a hold, but eventually we arranged to meet... Pics are real, service was very good, she was really into it, no rush, great conversation, definitely will come back

Some of those places are pretty sketchy, no?

Anyway, I echo the comments on Selena being hard to get hold of. But once you do she seems very nice and courteous, no nonsense. Unfortunately, the one time I was able to get hold of her I had to cancel! Just my luck.