hey guys new to this but im looking for a hot black sp under 30 and was wondering if there was lookiing for any good recomendations

Go see Tiffany Banks, she is unbelievable. Coming soon. I would say the hottest black girl i have seen, but still like my times with keisha fox

Guest Sno****54

Tianna in BP, former Taylor from Brodways, is really hot. Mulato Vixxen in BP is a very tight and busty chocolat treat. Travelling SP, she is living with Chloe though.I mean, there is something that I can't comment here.

Tianna is pretty much my favorite. Got a nice place down town. If you like BBW try lanna from BP, really nice gal. I didn't know Keisha fox was still in business. Persia was fun when she worked at Nevada's and Time out but haven't seen her lately. Seems to advertise way too much on BP. Keep an eye out for Hallie if she comes out of retirement. She's hot. Really want to try Tiffany Banks, she's georgous and I've heard alot of good things about her. Venessa has gone out west but comes home every once in awhile. Worked out of Time out and then indy.

Gotta agree as far as Tianna. She was my first black experience, and now that I've gone black I... well, still like a wide variety. But she's fun, has a great body, and really knows what to do with a man.

Guest Sno****54

Spidee, Tianna frequently appears and dissapears, just be patient until she shows up again.

ok I'm getting lots of PMs asking about Tianna. She's 5/9, fit, very attractive (IMO), has a friendly/bubbly persoality, a pretty nice incall location down town and plays safe. You'll have to talk to her about her rates and specific menu items. I will definately repeat.

Hallie's back at Nevada's now. New name "Bionce" That girl can do whatever she wants with me. I just like looking at her.