Danielle GOE

Hello All,

Has anyone seen Danielle from GOE? The photos were kinda of different from the other GOE photos so I did a TinEye on 1 of them and found that it was a photo of a model called Michelle Baker. Getting strange vibes here...

Guest timspeedo

I saw Danielle yesterday. Maybe they used the pics b/c she is new to the industry, but absolutely amazing. Petite with blue / grey eyes and full lips. Hair done up, very, very classy and a cute little bum. Breasts are enhanced 36D. Full service, we went at it 3X. Favourite position is doggy Would highly recommend.

Looks: 10

Service : 9.5

Guest ***rgi*****9
Hello All,

Has anyone seen Danielle from GOE? The photos were kinda of different from the other GOE photos so I did a TinEye on 1 of them and found that it was a photo of a model called Michelle Baker. Getting strange vibes here...

A positive review was posted on another forum

Had a wonderful hour with Danielle on Tuesday. No the pictures were not her but she did not disappoint. Too bad she will be leaving the country for a year to the land down under. Our loss, Aussie's gain.