Brandi (Kamloops Brandi visiting in Ottawa)

Guest **g*or***

This is better late than never. Also note to Mod: I'm putting this in Ottawa because she was on tour here when I met her, and not in Kamloops.

When Brandi said she was coming to Ottawa, I booked with her because I've always liked her posts here, and hey, I'm a sucker for a nice smile.

The day we met got off to a great start - since she was free, she offered to meet me earlier if I wanted to. Hey, why the hell not? I gathered that this meant she wasn't a strict clock watcher....and she most certainly wasn't. :)

She met me at the hotel door with her robe hanging open, and her smile. Oh, did I mention she was naked under the robe? Well, now I have!

We chatted quite a while, got to know each other, while she gave me a very nice massage from my shoulders all the way down to my feet. The fact she even touched my feet - freshly showered or not - is a major kudos. They aren't disgusting...but not my best feature either.

Then I turned over, and we spent a lot of time getting to know each other carnally. She is very attentive to her clients needs, gents, and I even got the impression she was making sure I was getting off happily more so than her own enjoyment. I just made sure she had a good time too. Unless she's as good as Meg Ryan for faking a la "When Harry Met Sally", she loved my affections.

Then things took an interesting twist for round two...we were discussing what to do, and it was a sunny day out...very warm...no sign of anyone in the buildings across from the hotel....hmmm...........balcony, anyone?!?

Let's say taking a lovely lady doggy style on a high-rise balcony in the middle of a hot, sunny day, is a FUCKING AMAZING experience. Yes, that deserves all caps, guys. Anyone who doesn't get rocks off doing that is not doing it right, or should have their sex license revoked. Wow what a rush and a turn on.

Brandi's still in Ottawa for a little bit, guys. She's intelligent, kinky, carnal and adventurous. So if you're up for that - as long as you don't push her into anything that'll get you arrested or kicked out of where she's staying....at least immediately, anyway LOL.....she's worth the time.

Definite repeat, a total sweetie, and hey, popped my balcony sex cherry. Can't go wrong, guys :boobies:

way to go man....but I would suggest you look on youtube for the video....I almost have it set up.....hahahahah....

way to go guys...give Ottawa a name as a place to have great sex....outdoors.......heheheheh

Wow the balcony??? I could only imagine. Not that brave lol I know the places across ;)

But I saw my friend Brandi too. I have known her for years across many boards. As well as finally getting to get my hands on her ample bosom and amazing ... dimples, I got to go to dinner with her. We found some really good food that I did not know that Ottawa had.

The long and short of it for me was, she showed me that GFE can be more than just an acronym. Walking around the city, talking with her and showing her the sights was better than just finding out what Asian Cowgirl is :D

As this is a recommendation board I can say without reservation I would recommend a visit with Brandi. Hope you come back to this windy, damp city with all our history Brandi.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.