Hey folks! Just about to post my fifth post, here on cerb. It's only taken me a mere five months to do so. Soon I'll be able to celebrate that elevation in status, nay, that ascension to a higher plane of existence, that is the promotion to a non-moderated account, with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities that entails. I have the champagne ready(well, cheap Australian sparkling wine), if anyone cares to propose a toast.

Then again, I shouldn't get ahead of myself here. This whole thing hinges on this post passing the strict scrutiny of the moderators, whose dedication, hard work and complete immunity to flattery, help make cerb the marvel that it is.

• Like 1

Welcome, be yourself and enjoy. So long as your posts follow the rules and stay positive you have no worries and will gain many cerb friends, so relax and enjoy this wonderful community.:biggrin:

Guest Ed The****

Congrats. The rules here seem pretty easy to follow even for me who is generally resentful of authority! I am content in the knowledge I am respectful to all which is paramount. Have a glass for me.

Hey folks! Just about to post my fifth post, here on cerb. It's only taken me a mere five months to do so. Soon I'll be able to celebrate that elevation in status, nay, that ascension to a higher plane of existence, that is the promotion to a non-moderated account, with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities that entails. I have the champagne ready(well, cheap Australian sparkling wine), if anyone cares to propose a toast.

Then again, I shouldn't get ahead of myself here. This whole thing hinges on this post passing the strict scrutiny of the moderators, whose dedication, hard work and complete immunity to flattery, help make cerb the marvel that it is.