I was looking for a new adventure last night, and I was pleasantly surprised! I tried new girl Thalia who has been advertising on BP and DL. The agency that she works for were very professional and answered all of my questions.

Thalia works outcalls only and arrived on time (a big plus for me). My first very pleasant surprise is that she looks exactly like her photos (kudos to her agency - I hate fake photos). It didn't take long for us to get comfortable and chatty. She's very interesting - not shy at all, and was very good at setting me at ease (I'm not immediately trustful of new people).

Conversation soon turned to some of the most affectionate making out I've ever had from an SP. Guys, Thalia is a great kisser! Even if she may be acting - she's very natural. This evolved into a really nice massage - her fingers are magic! It also helps that she likes to kiss every inch as she goes.

Thalia gets as good as she gives, and loves to be touched and kissed - she told me that she really enjoys the attention. Sex was unrushed, and she likes to vary the tempo from soft GFE style to intense, spank my ass, talk dirty to me you bad boy!

We had no problem using up our whole hour, and Thalia does not seem to be a clock watcher. It was a joy to give her a tip, and she's almost as much fun to watch get dressed as get undressed. She's VERY clean, smells great, and does absolutely everything she can to make sure that I felt like THE MAN.

In short - Highly Recommended

Edited by DocMyles

A friend of mine suggested Thalia, so I decided to take him up on it last night. The most adorable little girl knocked on my door. I was absolutely shocked that Thalia actually looked like her photo - I've been burned a few times before. I was so impressed! She too was dressed to impress. Not trashy, not frumpy, but absolutely perfect for the hotel I was staying at.

We sat and chatted for quite awhile over a glass of wine. She's interesting, funny, and not at all shy. I'm kind of regretting not taking her to dinner first! After awhile she curled up in my lap and kissed me so softly - she teased me to death! Then I found out that Thalia is ticklish. I love listening to a woman giggle, and Thalia definitely giggles when she's tickled - it's really cute.

Like the other recommendation that I read here, Thalia definitely takes her time and is in no hurry to get out. She told me that teasing is a huge turn-on for her. I know I certainly wasn't complaining. We too used our whole time, and my only regret is that I didn't book her for longer. I certainly will next time.

Great personality, smells wonderful, knows what's she's doing, and genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. Guys, Thalia is a winner!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.