Vivi @ Ottawa Sweetheart

I just got back to my hotel after my visit with Tina from Sweetheart. Booking my appointment was super easy and the location was perfect in the downtown area.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, the condo door opened up and in I walked to be greeted by a stunning lil HK asian wearing leopard print lingerie. After a lil LFK she took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

She seductively undressed me while keeping intense eye contact the entire time, in fact throughout the entire hour!! Amazing!! She's absolutely adorable...I love slightly curly hair on my asian women.

After a nice soapy shower and teasing BBBJ, I threw her on the bed and devoured her for some DATY. She's very flexible and those hips don't lie.

Another round of BBBJ ensued and then she put on the cap and climbed on top. I love the sight of her on one knee straddling me as she helped me in...eye contact the whole time.

After a couple positions I finished, but she wasn't done. Thankfully I took the whole hour to spend some more time DATY, (I pulled her onto my face and made her fuck it, she loved it) then she made me clean up and come back for some more BBBJ and a baby oil HJ. She sat in between my legs as I lay there, stroking and commenting in her broken enguish how beautiful my cock is. LOVED IT!!

Another squirt and I was spent. A quick shower to clean up and I was done. All in all, it was a great experience. She is a lil older than 23 but def not over 30. Breasts were supple, but a heads up gents... NO PINCHING! Skin is super smooth although she is unshaved, however still delicious.

She was very responsive and her attention to detail when I showed her how I liked certain things was great! Definitely recommend her for future visits to Ottawa! Cheers!

Guest c**io**m7

The headline says it all because, holy shit, can this woman satisfy!!

Vivi's English is not great, almost non-existent however, I have learned these last few months to not let that get in the way. Instead, I like to have fun with it. I make sure to take the effort to understand the lady and work hard to help her understand me.

As always, booking with OS is very, very easy and the lovely lady was, as always with OS, ready on time.

The sexy little number Vivi was sporting was very tight, showing off every beautiful curve, from her shoulders to the bottom of her ass. What a wonderful sight this was. Her smile, infectious. Her hair...not the typical Asian straight and long hair but, well styled and wavy...with a very sexy wisp just over her eyes when I arrived.

A quick introduction, smile and small hug was all it took for me to know that Vivi was going to be a blast! (the gentle reach between my legs helped with that)

Vivi gave all of her attention to me, from undressing me slowly and she even did something no other Asian provider has done...she started before calling in to let the agency know I had arrived. Let's just say, she was undressing me and tickling my nippled with her very talented tongue while making the "check-in" call! Believe it or not, that was hot!!

In the shower, there was none of this turning around while she scrubbed me down...she did it all from the front, being sure to reach around with our bodies pressed together. Full rinse and immediately she was on her knees with the bbbj preview in the shower. Her talents with lips and tongue and just the right amount of eye contact is a sight that no-one should miss. This was the first time she took me to the edge.

Once in the room, another non-typical Asian provider start. Instead of motioning for me to lie on the bed, she laid down first, on her side and invited me to join her as we locked lips in very passionate and heated DFK. As she stroked my little buddy, she lifted her leg over mine as an invitation to explore her with digits and, explore I did!! Before I knew it, she was soaked and making her way down.

There was no way I wasn't enjoying her wet and soft kitty and insisted that she straddle my face...with no resistance. She very willingly repositioned and that is when all hell broke loose. Her tongue and fingers moved further south and, in unison, the favor was returned. As I added a little more tongue pressure, she would push back harder and harder into my face and take me deeper and deeper. She was really going crazy!! In this position, she took me right to that edge 2 more times and I finally had to ask her to stop...it was time to feel her around me. Hat on!!

We started in CG with the occasional Asian CG thrown in...her rhythm techniques are incredible...slow, fast, soft, hard...As I hit that edge one more time, I sat up to hold her close and enjoy some very sensual time with her sitting in my lap...lots more very passionate DFK, some nipple teasing and her gently rocking back and forth. Once I knew that time was coming to an end soon, we moved to an explosive doggie finish. The shape of her gorgeous ass in front as I moved from slow and soft to fast and hard for the finish was to die for!! As I exploded, I didn't think it was ever going to stop. That was a volume and intensity I have not felt in a very, very long time. It was an hour before I was able to get full stability back in my legs.

Vivi, thank you!! What a FANTASTIC afternoon. OS, thank you...once again, a great one. A true GFE with just the right amount of PSE attitude.

Get out to see her guys before she is gone...well worth the trip!!

icon7.gif

I just got back to my hotel after my visit with Tina from Sweetheart. Booking my appointment was super easy and the location was perfect in the downtown area.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, the condo door opened up and in I walked to be greeted by a stunning lil HK asian wearing leopard print lingerie. After a lil LFK she took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

She seductively undressed me while keeping intense eye contact the entire time, in fact throughout the entire hour!! Amazing!! She's absolutely adorable...I love slightly curly hair on my asian women.

After a nice soapy shower and teasing BBBJ, I threw her on the bed and devoured her for some DATY. She's very flexible and those hips don't lie.

Another round of BBBJ ensued and then she put on the cap and climbed on top. I love the sight of her on one knee straddling me as she helped me in...eye contact the whole time.

After a couple positions I finished, but she wasn't done. Thankfully I took the whole hour to spend some more time DATY, (I pulled her onto my face and made her fuck it, she loved it) then she made me clean up and come back for some more BBBJ and a baby oil HJ. She sat in between my legs as I lay there, stroking and commenting in her broken enguish how beautiful my cock is. LOVED IT!!

Another squirt and I was spent. A quick shower to clean up and I was done. All in all, it was a great experience. She is a lil older than 23 but def not over 30. Breasts were supple, but a heads up gents... NO PINCHING! Skin is super smooth although she is unshaved, however still delicious.

She was very responsive and her attention to detail when I showed her how I liked certain things was great! Definitely recommend her for future visits to Ottawa! Cheers!

• Like 1

WOW!

I saw Vivi today, she's got this south East Asian sexappeal to her, and her kinky attitude is a serious wow factor to the experience! Beautiful bum, tone skin, exceptional breast and all natural. She's definitely a go getter right from the doorway to the workout platform (bed).

Vivi is definitely money well spent, and great experience. Doesn't take long for her to set your ocean in motion, and get the boat rocking.

What a cute and sexy girl! A daty lovers paradise, clean, and she seems to enjoy it way too much. But, a lady like her should of course be allowed to enjoy herself sometimes!

She very flexible as stated above, and can bend every which way. The rear view is spectacular!

saw vivi today, she is so amazing. sexy, soft boob, smooth skin. eye contact is so good while doing BBBJ and CG position. LFK/DFK is also very hot. 1 hour with her is a must.

Guest ****y1**2

I saw Vivi tonight and there is very little that I can add that is different from what has already been said. Vivi is simply gorgeous, all natural in every way (which is so refreshing and awesome) -- I won't get into details, but make no mistake -she made me feel like a rock star.

Awesome location too -parking was no problem for a downtown suite. All in all, Vivi was fantastic in every way. Awesome, awesome, awesome.....! I will repeat for sure!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.