Gabrielle

Gabrielle's soft knock was right on time. Easily as good looking as her photos, wearing well-fashioned high heeled platform pumps but walking as smoothly as if she were born with them on her feet, clad in a form-clinging soft leopard print mini-skirted dress Gabrielle made an immediate suavely sexy impression.

Gabrielle's face is exotically good-looking; her body is sleek yet curvy and her skin very smooth and soft. Her English is completely fluent and her voice and demeanor are relaxed and cultivated. We were soon together completely comfortable on the couch sipping chardonnay and chatting most easily and agreeably.

With our clothes off I enjoyed letting my hands explore her curves and stimulating her intimate folds. She segued into putting me into her mouth. Her oral technique was slow, sensual and very arousing. Near climaxing I opted for the condom and she slowly lowered her quite tight and hot, wet organ onto my shaft. I rarely come in cowgirl, but she felt so good I soon was pumping a reservoir-filling load. The afternoon ended with some high-quality naked snuggling under the covers. The two hours with Gabrielle were a thoroughly satisfying pleasure. She is a classy and sensual young woman with plenty of sexual assets that I would enjoy exploring further.

Touch

Hair:

Long Black

Height:

5 '7 ''

Weight:

115 Lbs

Breasts:

36 C (n)

Origins:

Brazilian born/Quebec raised

Languages:

French and English

Edited by Touch

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.