I'm pleased to offer you a sensual respite at my private and discreet upscale local. You will find me conveniently located downtown. Or invite me to your residence or hotel for an outcall.

I'm very open minded, I enjoy caressing on my entire body, except for Lil J. Yes... I have a name for her. LOL You can also touch me every where... and let me tell you that I'm very clitoral.

All Private Naked Parties include accompanied showers, an exceeding naughty happy ending and have the option of reverse and multiple OOO's. The ultimate intimate foreplay!

dsc07800_2_0t20.jpg

Now available for Duo's with the infamous Katrine Cannon! See her profile.

Erotic Massage

Get the complete rub down from my hands and body, from head to toe, concentrating on your most erogenous zones! I want ease you tight muscle and keep you aroused all at the same time, the whole time.

Nuru Massage

Full out body to body massage immersed in lubricant! Get slippery in the authentic Nuru Massage Gel.

GFE is always incorporated as is within my genuine nature! I love to kiss and caress!

138043872.sfnwoyu1.dsc05246.jpg

I'm available today 10am to 10pm.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for additional information about an appointment. I appreciate all inquiries and do my best to answer you as promptly as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you and surpassing your expectations!

p72526601.png

Jessica

Phone: 613-482-1553

Click Here to book instantly online 24/7

Email: [email protected]

Text: 613-909-6338

PS. Naughty surprises every week! Subscribe to my newsletter now.

Edited by JessicaMassage

Sign in to follow this