Saw her recently. On the phone, she seems very exuberant, talkative. Those are things I like in a SP, so I took the plunge. In-call near Grant Park is okay, not great, but the location is low-profile so that works. She is attractive and I would say the photos are accurate. Service-wise, she gives fantastic CBJ. In fact, she is making me reconsider this as a form of pleasure; many times I pass on the CBJ, and don't encourage BBJ for obvious reasons, but she was really into it and it was reflected in my fantastic erection. On this occasion, she actually asked for FS, cause she hadn't had any in a while. If it was a line, it was a good one because she hopped on and had a thundering O, and then did me with great relish.

On the downside, she's a smoker and I didn't care for that. Also, she specifically said DFK was on the menu, but at the in-call the real passionate kisses were saved for the home front. Sheesh.

On that note, why offer DFK when you really prefer LFK and the client can decide if that's going to float his boat or not. I mention this because it was the second SP in a row who claimed DFK and turned in a tight-lipped, closed-mouth performance.

Thoughts?