New Duo pixxxs coming soon too!

If you like us separately, imagine what we can do for you when we really get in touch with a 4 hand massage! Katrine and I are available for wet and wild duo session. Let use pamper you while we get into a sensual zone, caressing and massage every inch of your body. Together, we offer a genuine Girl friend Experience full body massage on top, underneath and side to side. Let us give you our full attention and sandwich you between our bodies! :)

See her profile: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=33803

We want to be as convenient as possible to your schedule. As a result, advance booking is highly recommended with the possibility of being able to see you outside our normal hours. Available for 60m, 90m, 120m or longer. Please contact me for additional information and let us find out what Katrine and I can do to tailor a rendez-vous especially for you. You can call, email me or click here to use my online schedule to book your erotic duo rendez-vous.

tn_480_d1c41cb59a1252b03a8f92794f7f67fe.jpg.png

As always, I'm also available for sessions on my own. You can find me at my Downtown local that's the perfect private and discreet getaway! Let's get immersed in a lubricant like gel with a Nuru Exxxperience or a relaxing and pampering full body sensual massage.

Looking for a couples massage? It's my pleasure and specialty! I love to indulge in threesome massage meetings.

If we already know each other, let's really get to know each other as I welcome you to satisfy all your hungers with a dinner and massage liaison. All sessions can be suited to you wants and desires.

Jessica xoxox

tn_480_75487fb38ace6cc358f104985795fa71.jpg.png

My Schedule for the rest of this week:

Thursday - today 10h to 3h

Friday 10h to 22h

Saturday 10h to 22h

Can I surpass your expectations?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica

Call: 613-482-1553

Email: [email protected]

Click Here to book online