Tessa

Guest Hu****heB***

Being with Tessa before. She left the circuit for awhile. Bumped into her recently. Wow she changed as for looks and for being with you. She doesn't do greek. She just does every other things in perfection. I don't know what happened? Age maybe, she 19. I enjoy myself with her now than first time I met her. Her layoff did wonders for her. She has a passion, a fresh start, and very motivated. Unfortunately she only here until January. Then we loose the best thing that 'peg has to offer going west coast.

Edited by Hu****heB***

Had a great hh session with TessaTease tonight - unfortunately she is leaving Winnipeg for Vancouver soon. Nonetheless she was a commensurate professional, menu included CBJ, DT, L/DFK, Digits, DATY (very clean), and CFS. Her skills are strong, she's a little spinner with a sweet body, and she seems to enjoy herself very much. In short, don't hesitate if you have a chance to experience TessaTease!

I saw Tessa some time ago. It was fabulous. She's the first SP I ever met and she made the whole experience incredible! I went to her place downtown (but I think she's moved), it wasn't the greatest part of town but her place was clean and well kept. She greeted me at the door with a great big smile, a hug, and a nice kiss. We chatted a little and moved quickly to the bedroom. We got naked and into things fairly quickly. She started with BBBJ, one of the best I've ever had. I won't go into further specifics, but I will definitely be seeing Tessa again!

She is by far, the most beautiful and sexy girl I have ever met. If I wasn't such an old f*rt, this one I would fall in love with. Her personality is sweet and she has a good as time as me. She's been off the circuit for awhile, which makes me sad, as her type (my type) is incredibly difficult to find.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.