we are friends and friends with benefits.

In the end it's all about the $$$. Some are more direct than others but others take their time looking for it to work out to a big pay day in the end. It's a crude business, and money talks!

Guest v****nto****

I love it when a dancer gets mad at me for not spending time with her. There was one at Pigales that would come over and hang out for a while. Its really a great extra step when someone is genuine in trying to have a conversation with someone else and not "working" them. But I dont blame the pros either as we all know what we are getting into when we go lol

I've had my experience with jealous dancers. I know back in my 1997-2001 visits to Pigale and Bare Fax a dancer would be upset if somebody got to me first as I usually saw only one woman at the time. It wasn't until later that I could financially see 3 in one night. I remember I made the fabulous Natina jealous one night.

I feel there are girls who are jealous of other girls who get more customers. I can sense it. Even if you're just as attractive as your competition, men want to be with those girls who are more outgoing, wilder in the CR and simply know how to push men's buttons. We expect a fantasy in the CR and we don't feel a quiet, by-the-numbers dancer is what we wish to see.

Funny thing is, I also get jealous of men who are spending time with these fantastic ladies I want to see, too.

• Like 2