KinkyKaylee (AKA Pink) at Exlore-Her

I am writing a recommendation for Pink at Explore Her, since surprisingly there is none yet that I can see. I have seen her several times now, and it gets better each time!

She is an absolutely gorgeous young girl, with a perfectly slim body and nice soft skin. She is a smile to die for and a genuine girl next door attitude. I am not sure what her age is but she doesn't look a day older than 21.

Every time I see her it's almost like seeing an old friend. She is very friendly and genuine. I have a hard time talking to SPs but she made me feel at ease. We actually talked a lot during the session lol.

Her service is great, and she does both MP and SP services. She is very accomodating, and really makes you feel like a million bucks! I won't go into specifics since YMMV, but I can tell you that her service and attitude has turned me into a loyal regular. She definitely went above and beyond to make me happy!

So if you are looking for a pretty young blond, with a slim body and a genuine personality, then she is the one! Treat her good and surely you will have a good time!

The photos on the ExploreHer website actually doesn't really represent how beautiful she is. I know it's a cliche and everyone always says that, but I think you would agree if you saw her in person!

Found these photos of her from back when she first started. They are much better than the ones on Explore her :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4495

Thanks for the reco - I was wondering about her.

Are you saying that Pink is (or was) KinkyKaylee?

Sorry: Yes you did say that - just saw your other post

Edited by Juice
Saw other post

look what juice posted. her name in cerb is KinkyKaylee

Anybody knows her contact info ?
Edited by star99

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.