Sign in to follow this  

It get hot and hotter with multiple positions body slides, touching, kissing and stroking... I want to give you the GFE Massage experience you've been craving! I'm passionate and generous by nature, yet extra naughty when nice. ;)

I stand at a model like 5'8", have long blond hair and captivating blue eyes with a svelte physique for a radiation of sexiness!

picture.php?albumid=4640&pictureid=29742

Full Body Sensual Massage for a tingling all over feeling!

Come lie down with me, relax and let me work on you for an ultimate satisfying intimacy.

Slippery when wet Nuru Massage!

I pour warm lubricating Nuru Gel everywhere in a sexy strip tease just for you. Watch me in a big mirror as I slip and slide all over you. You'll be amazed at the body to body positions I exhibit rubbing up and down, front and back side to side.

Have any request? All rendez-vous are especially tailored to your desire. I have a incredible way of knowing exactly what you want. Can I wear some special for you? Or let's get extra naughty with multiple OOOO's!

Find me conveniently located Downtown in a upscale yet private and discreet local or let me come to you for an outcall.

picture.php?albumid=5900&pictureid=39833

Schedule for this week:

Today 10h to 22h

Thursday 10h to 15h

Friday 10h to 22h

Saturday 10h to 22h

picture.php?albumid=6282&pictureid=39918

Available for solo or duo's with my dream team Katrine Cannon or Jessie Brown.

Our meeting starts from the moment we get "in touch".

For more information about me or us and a rendez-vous, please contact me.

Jessica

picture.php?albumid=4640&pictureid=29797

Sign in to follow this