i'm not turned off by much but for sure bestiality is on my "don't even mention it to me list",along with children...{both are illegal too} can't even role-play about the mom son thing...it freaks me out...damn Sam i hope you never see him again...

Thanks, Emma. I'm not going to see him again. I wouldn't be able to get past what happened, and I'm sure he'd bring it up again to see if I'd do it. He'd continue to offer significant payment, too, as though that was the only thing that matters.

To be perfectly honest, while I know that this is not a boundary I can ever cross myself, I don't know what I think about some of it. The dog was licking the sheet, where I'd been laying. He had a full erection. I don't know how he got there--maybe he came into the room by himself, the way a pet often does. Maybe my client called him in while I was in the shower. What I am convinced of, though, is that if I'd laid down on the bed and spread my legs, the dog would have licked me without being forced to do it. Now, is it coercing the dog to give him access to a woman, like that?

The other thing I'm sure of is that the one who was being coerced most was me, by an equal--an adult man, not too much older than I am. It wasn't just the suggestion he made, but the fact that he's much bigger and far stronger than I am; he was holding my wrist and didn't let go; I was in his house where no one could help me; and even though I think it was obvious that I was unnerved by his request and by the dog remaining not just in the room but also on the bed, he still wanted a farewell blowjob. That he would offer me $5-10K when I'd already refused was also extremely coercive.

I've never had a client offer to pay me more to do something once we've actually met. I've received some nice tips and some lovely gifts, but not as incentives to cross a boundary. I don't see the ones who write to me and ask for services I don't offer.

Guest f***2f***

Sounds to me like you are still trying to process how you feel. That is pretty normal. You thought you knew this person and now you realize you don't...at all!!

Run like hell!! Even if he calls and says "ha ha I was just kidding to see what you would do" or "I didn't really mean it." He has crossed the line and you must never go back there.

Of course the dog would have licked you without being coerced...that's what animals do...it isn't what humans do and that's the point! You are a human being who was being degraded by being asked to do something that is against your nature. You felt you were being degraded, dehumanized and indeed you were. You would have been further degraded if he had forced you to comply....You did not deserve this....you sound like a decent loving person...I'm sorry this happened to you.

the whole thing is unnerving for sure...him holding you against your will,the suggestions,the dog,the man's size,the offering of more money. It must have been so frightened but you remained calm...your very brave Sam. I'm so glad you got out when you did ...i can't believe he thought for large amounts of money you would do it. That's insane...i mean to think there are people out there that think that we would do Anything for a price....they have no morals...

big hug Sam....kisses

Thank you. I do appreciate the empathy and support. It means a lot!

I am okay. This was a couple of weeks ago, and it hasn't been upsetting me in terms of interrupting my thoughts, making me anxious or making it feel different to do what I do in my work or my non-work life. I don't lose sleep over it, thankfully. He's not worth it!

I really take this as a heads-up, a reminder that even careful screening and quite a few repeat engagements, it's important to be on my guard a little bit. If I hadn't been in his home, this wouldn't have happened. I've been very hesitant about seeing clients in their homes. This will make me more cautious. Not a bad thing, at all, really.

The great majority of the men that we see are more sensitive and in tune with us than this guy proved to be. The caution we have with each other--companions and clients--is understandable. Fortunately for all of us, it's not often that we find we were right to be so concerned.