Finally back tonight! Super special rates, see the most fun sexy young PSE/GFE

READ MY REVIEWS!!!!!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...hlight=mirella

I will be available for INCALLS ONLY located RIGHT OFF the DT highway in a nice private incall!!!!!

I am FINALLY free to play!!!!!!!

Come see me at my nice and discrete private incall location

LOCATED RIGHT IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA(VERY DISCRETE AND PRIVATE!!!!) I also provide a shower if needed with clean towels :)

Get the REAL exclusive UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL pampering you WANT and need like NEVER before with a BEYOND STUNNING beauty whose spectacular and amazing personality matches her BEAUTIFUL 10++model looks!

My eyes will HYPNOTIZE YOU and the way my beautiful dancer's body moves soo perfectly EVERY move I make will make your jaw DROP and the way I look into your eyes and LOVE every move we make will NEVER leave your mind GUARANTEED!!

I am that REAL young 19yr old babe who is MATURE and SKILLED that you ALWAYS dreamed of!!!!!

I am super sweet, fun-loving and outgoing with a bubbly fun personality so if you are shy I will definitely put you at ease right away!! :)

You will find me to be very warm, positive, ADVENTUROUS and very

WANTING I want to make you feel like a king, and leave you with the sexiest long lasting memories GUARANTEED or your money back! I am THAT confident ;)

I am the REAL epitome of YOUTH and BEAUTY and my gymnast/dancer fitness body was built for worshiping and I naturally love having FUN, I am a TRUE NYMPHO who LOVES TO PLEASE!!!!!

FULL DESCRIPTION

19yrs, 5'4 32B,23,35

caramel/light brown long hair

FULL LIPS, LONG LEGS SUPER DUPER TIGHT PHYSIQUE

I provide a 100%just SIMPLY ME session, which is a natural GFE/PSE atmosphere, I am adventurous, energetic& ANYTHING BUT MECHANICAL!

I have a very uplifting personality GUARANTEED to put you in an amazing mood INSTANTLY and have MANY SPECIAL TALENTS (1 is no gag reflex ) I am open to role playing and fetishes

(additional donation may be required)

I am providing special rates for today ONLY so take advantage of that!

$120/30min

$180/45min

$240/hour

15min $90

MY PHONE UNFORTUNATELY DOES NOT ALLOW INCOMING PHONE CALLS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO PLEASE PM ME WITH A TIME/HOW LONG AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU RIGHT AWAY TO CONFIRM! :)

Edited by YoungBeautyMirella