After a long day I want to have fun! See a real young stunning GFE/PSE beauty

READ MY REVIEWS!!!!! :D :boobies:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...hlight=mirella

(I am done for today sorry to all of you kind gentlemen who called, I am looking forward to our future meeting!!

I am FINALLY done all my errands and just had a nice hot bubble bath and now I am in the mood for some NAUGHTY FUN with a NICE RESPECTFUL and FUN gentleman who very DESERVING ;) If you love to REALLY get pampered and spoiled by a REAL smoking HOT teen and are the type who truly loves QUALITY over QUANTITY than LOOK NO FURTHER, I am the perfect girl for you!

Come see me at my nice and discrete private incall location

LOCATED RIGHT IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA(VERY DISCRETE AND PRIVATE!!!!) I also provide a shower if needed, there is mouthwash, clean towels etc !

Get the REAL exclusive UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL pampering you WANT and need like NEVER before with a BEYOND stunning beauty whose spectacular and amazing personality matches her BEAUTIFUL 10++model looks!

I LOOVEE to dress up with sexy outfits and lingerie+heels and I also give an AMAZING(full body?;) ) massage!! If you are the type that loves to just LAY BACK AND RELAX while a STUNNING BOMBSHELL takes control and pleases you to 100%satisfaction then WHAT are you waiting for?!

My eyes will HYPNOTIZE YOU and the way my beautiful dancer's body moves soo perfectly EVERY move I make will make your jaw DROP and the way I look into your eyes and LOVE every move we make will NEVER leave your mind GUARANTEED!! Most importantly, my inner beauty will absolutely amaze you! I am very non-judgemental, genuine, humble and down-to-earth. My outgoing,fun-loving laid back personality is like no other, I LOVE meeting new people and due to my personality it comes naturally :)

I am that REAL young babe who is MATURE and SKILLED that you dreamed of!!!!!

I am super sweet, fun-loving and outgoing with a bubbly fun personality so if you are shy I will definitely put you at ease right away!!

You will find me to be very genuine, warm, positive, adventurous and everything I do I do because I truly want to! I want to make you feel like a king, and leave you with the sexiest long lasting memories GUARANTEED or your money back! I am THAT confident

I am the REAL epitome of YOUTH and BEAUTY and my gymnast/dancer fitness body was built for worshiping and I naturally love having FUN, I am a TRUE NYMPHO who LOVES TO PLEASE!!!!!

FULL DESCRIPTION

19yrs, 5'4 32B,23,35

caramel/light brown long hair

FULL LIPS, LONG LEGS SUPER DUPER TIGHT PHYSIQUE

I provide a 100%just SIMPLY ME session, which is a natural GFE/PSE atmosphere, I am adventurous, energetic& ANYTHING BUT MECHANICAL!

I have a very uplifting personality GUARANTEED to put you in an amazing mood INSTANTLY and have MANY SPECIAL HIDDEN TALENTS that are guaranteed to make your jaw DROP!!! I am open to role playing and fetishes! I LOVE daty, dkf cob and MORE!! ;)

(additional donation for EXTRAS may be required)

(special rates!)

$140/30min

$200/45min

$250/hour !!

15min $100

I am 100%drug/smoke/alcohol free, if you want to bring some wine/champagne with you I do not mind a responsible glass with you! :)

So if you are 100%serious, respectful, clean, drug+alcohol free and DISCRETE like ME than what are we waiting for? ;)

613 TWO SIX ONE FOUR 0 3 8

I ONLY ACCEPT AND BOOK THROUGH DIRECT CELL PHONE CALLS TODAY!!!

Mirella X

Edited by YoungBeautyMirella