Rachelle Reigns

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

I can't really add to what's already been said about Rachelle so I'll just throw out a few words based on a recent meeting: confident, eye-contact, curvaceous, lusty, funny, compassionate, understanding, skilled, trusting, trusted, worthwhile, repeat, repeat, repeat.

I had the pleasure of meeting Rachelle a few days ago. It was great. It was the first time I met with an SP, so I was nervous as hell, but she did a great job of getting rid of my nervousness.

She's a great girl, and the title of "cock whisperer" is accurate as hell.

While Rachelle hasn't been on Cerb much lately, I called to book an appointment and was extremely pleased to hear she's always happy to take an appointment. I saw her last weekend and had another amazing visit. :-) I will mention that she's worked hard losing 30lbs over the summer and it looks good on her. Will visit again soon. :-)

I have long admired Rachelle's pictures and fantasized about being with her. Our timing never worked out and I was sad to see her retire. Well, fortune was with me when I decided to check out who was available and was ecstatic to see that she was temporarily out of retirement and was available when I was! Finally, the stars aligned and my fantasy would come true. I made arrangements and met her at her in call location. Her pictures do her justice indeed. She is very beautiful and has curves in all the right places. She made me very comfortable and we chatted like old friends but I must admit I probably came across as being rude because I was distracted by her outfit and those curves I mentioned so I only heard half of what she was saying. We had an enjoyable afternoon and I was sad to leave her knowing I might not get another chance since she will be retiring again in the near future, but happy with the time we had. Don't miss out boys. Good luck Rachelle and thank you for our time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.