Sign in to follow this  

Savannah at Barefax

Stopped by Barefax yesterday evening with a buddy and man, was I ever glad I went in that evening. :) Guys, you've got to spend some time with a lovely young beauty by the name of Savannah. She's a sexy long haired brunette that you want to spend hours and hours with, and we had lots of fun for a few hours. She has a stunning slim figure, about 5'6", a butt that put a big smile on my face, and gorgeous breasts with fantastic pierced nipples that definitely love a lot of attention. I don't know how she is able to walk in them, but those heels she was wearing put her at a very statuesque 6'!!!

Savannah reminds me very much of the sexy southern belle look, especially with her sparkling eyes which kept me tantalized the entire time. Had such a great time with her I think we were in the CR a total of at least 90 minutes! Time goes by when you're having fun fun fun! :)

Also had a great time chatting with her as she's very easy to talk with, and also surprised to learn she'd kick my ass any day on the golf course! One reason to head back to Barefax very soon!