Karla yourmgf

Had the chance to see this lady in Ottawa. Her pictures are accurate. She is petite, enhanced boobs and columbian. I'm not much for writing these recommendations, but I was happy with my experience and I would repeat.

http://www.mgf-canada.com/modprof.asp?num=1169&nom=Karla

Agency Yourmgf
I wouldn't visit again
Agency Yourmgf
I wouldn't visit again

Karla came back for a visit March 27-28. I had seen her photos in December but was not able to see her then but I'm happy to report that I was able to see her this time around for a morning visit. She greeted me in a cute dress and had me get comfortable. We began with a nice full body massage before moving onto the fun starting with some LFK before I went for some DATY. She got right into it and judging by the twists, moans, throbbing and wetness, she was just as into it as I was. She then returned the favour with a very fine BBBJ. I was getting excited so she gave me a cover and I went straight to MISH before round 1 was complete. We then cleaned up and chatted for awhile. Karla is a well educated woman and speaks 3 languages. She told me she's presently in school studying massage therapy. It wasn't long before I was ready to go again. Another wonderful BBBJ had me at attention. We started with cowgirl and she was really into it as I thrusted myself up into her and held her hips and back down as best I could. I flipped her over and noticed she had cum. Back to MISH and it wasn't long before she taught me some new Spanish words that I should not use as part of everyday conversation. Round 2 ended shortly after with another bang!

For those of you who are night owls and able to get a hold of MGF before she leaves, she's well worth it. Otherwise, be sure you catch her next time she comes to town!

MGF wins again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.