Ms.Samantha & Sweet Sami - BJ Duo

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I saw Ms. Samantha and Sweet Sami yesterday for their December BJ Duo special.

Well, what can I say other than AMAZING.

Two set if lips, two tongues, all over. Four hands caressing rubbing and stroking!

Two sets of amazing breasts rubbed all over. Not to mention they are absolutely lucious for licking and sucking.

BBBJ oral skills of BOTH ladies is out of this world! They took me to the edge and back too many times to count. The ending was fabulous!!!!

This was my very first time with two ladies, and I am very glad that these two ladies were my first.

Guys, if you want to be treated like a king by two beautiful and busty ladies, then take advantage of this deal while you can .

Without a word of a lie, if I could repeat everyday, I WOULD!

Thank you very much Samantha and Sami!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Well I had the pleasure of meeting sami and Samantha for the duo B.J. It was extremely worth the visist amazing breasts and there mouths well leave it at that ;) I plan on a repeat for sure

thanks again ladies for a great time

Saw Ms. Samantha and Sami last night for a domination session in their well-equipped dungeon. Had an amazing time. They were awesome & accommodating to my every need.

I gave myself an early Christmas gift - the BJ Duo with Samantha and Sami! What a fantastic gift - thanks ladies! If you love nice big boobs like I do - I highly recommend this experience.

I've always wanted to try a duo, and seeing I love BJ's I had to try SweetSami's and Ms.Samantha's BJ and Boobies XMAS special. Glad I did, these ladies are amazing, non stop action, 2 mouths, four hands, four breasts and a mind blowing finish.

Thank you Samantha/Sami for the amazing XMAS gift, thinking I have to spoil myself and go for another duo session.

Well worth the money and if that monkey is still on your back, this is where you'll get rid of it.

Sammi's very affectionate and sweet. Ms Samantha's very hungry and aggressive. It's a nice combination for sure.

Do yourself a favor this year and try the BJ duo. You'll be glad you did.

Of the numerous SPs that I've met, I've only returned to see two SPs for a second time. SweetSami and Ms Samantha offer a great and memorable experience.

The first time I met them, I made the mistake of booking for only a hh. I didn't make the same mistake the second time, and I'm glad.

Starting with a very nice massage, the encounters began well. Although, an actual massage table would have made that time better.

Then, their specialty. Fantastic, especially for someone quite fond of large busts. Very memorable and they left me tingling at the end.

Would certainly recommend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.