Sign in to follow this  

Naughty Asian Student in Need of a Good Lesson...

Guest E*****A****69

Are you feeling.. Horny? Alone? Unwanted? A New Experience? Or a Weekend Get-a-Way? Private Message Me For What To Expect During Your Hot Steamy Session!

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=40042

BIOGRAPHY

I am a little bit of everything; sexy, cute, intelligent, goal oriented, playful, wild, athletic and have a motivated personality. People say I have a fun, bubbly and cute personality, I lighten up the room and I make people feel comfortable even if they don't know me.

I love to have fun and go out to enjoy a good night out with my friends. I can be whatever you want me to be from cute and innocent, submissive and willing, or dominant and wild. I can be romantic person, kinky and seductive, or very dark and mysterious.

I am open-minded and is able to hold up a conversation. I love meeting new people and getting to know them on a whole new level.

I am also very intelligent and is specializing in accounting . For a young woman, I have many things to offer, I am a little bit of everything from athletic,fun,sexy, sensual & smart. <3 Can`t wait to meet you!

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=40043

STATISTICS

Height:5'3

Weight: 125lbs

Hair: Dark Brown / Light Brown Highlights

Eye Color:Brown

Background: Vietnamese

Bust:34B

Sign: Aries

Best Feature: Lips,Legs,Ass

Favorite Drink: Red/ White Wine- Gin&Tonic

EAST OTTAWA; CANOTEK AREA

THIS WEEK'S AVAILABILITY:

MONDAY: 2PM-9PM

TUESDAY: 9AM-9PM

WEDNESDAY: 9AM-2PM

THURSDAY:2PM-9PM

FRIDAY OFF

SATURDAY OFF

SUNDAY: 2PM-9PM

PRE-BOOKINGS AVAILABLE! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME xo ILL WRITE YOU A PREVIEW OF WHAT TO EXPECT

EROTICASIAN69

RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110951&highlight=ASIA

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=A&t=113324

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=39108

Asia Sky--xo

Sign in to follow this