Virgin looking for a bj

Hey all,

So simply put im still a virgin and am just looking for a sp that would do bj's and any recommendations anyone might have. Also what could I expect to pay for something like this?

Best way to figure that out is read the recommendations. Each city has one, and you might want to check out the recommendations for fs only.

As for how much to pay, most SPs (service providers) have their rates listed on their ads or their website. If not, feel free to privately message them.

Personally, I've never paid for a BJ or any of that sort. I however have hired many girls to help coach me through on dating techniques and strategies. Apparently I'm a slow learner, and a repeat visit was always recommended.

Very fews SP have "service" prices and to be honest I don't think you should try to seek for this type of service/price.

If you are really just looking for a BJ and you are somewhat on a budget, try to look up SP that offer 30 minutes, It's less expensive than 60 minutes and you get the chance to have your BJ. :D

• Like 2

Hey all,

So simply put im still a virgin and am just looking for a sp that would do bj's and any recommendations anyone might have. Also what could I expect to pay for something like this?

My suggestion is to put even less effort into finding the answers to your questions and maybe a BJ will magically appear on your door step. :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 3

As someone who has an issue with rubbers (or rather...junior does....he absolutely LOATHES the damn things!) when I see a SP it's strictly for oral pleasure (mutual oral pleasure that is :69: ). And of course the pleasure of their company, cuddling, kissing, great conversation, the overall gf experience....but when it comes to actual sexual acts....I restrict my own pleasure to a bj. That being said the SP's I have seen have based their rates on the amount of time spent with them, regardless of services being provided to you....with the exception of greek (anal sex), fetishes,etc, which will often be extra.

A bj however should usually be included in the rates advertised on their ads. My advice however is to not inquire about getting a "discount" because you're "only getting a bj". To do so can be considered very rude. You're paying for their time so be prepared to accept the rate as advertised. If you're looking for a bbbj (bj without a condom) that will sometimes be extra depending on the provider. Also how you intend to finish (in mouth / on face / on body / etc, assuming of course that she offers these services) may also be extra depending on the provider. But all this will often be stipulated in their ads or on their website, and if not it can be discussed with the lady in a respectful way prior to meeting during the inquiring/booking process.

Don't be shy to ask questions when contacting her (again, doing so in a respectful way....I cannot stress that enough). If you're shy about discussing things like this over the phone with a stranger (as I am), than inquire and book via PM here on cerb or by e-mail or text (most SP's have this contact option, and many actually prefer it.) But by all means get any questions you may have out of the way before booking the date. One of the worst thing you can do in this hobby is to make assumptions. Neither of you would want any last minute surprises.

Long story short, my advice would be to simply browse the ads here, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=316, and the recommendations here http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125, find a lady who strikes your fancy, take the plunge, and enjoy!

Edited by castle
  • Like 3