Sign in to follow this  

Naughty Student On Xmas Break;) Wet& Hot Teasing Massage With A Taste of Asia.

Guest E*****A****69

SAVE NOW ! Limited Time Only xo Find Out How NOW! Private Message me For More Details xo.. Details on your session is also available! Just ask me Ill make it naughty or nice..

album.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=40037

BIOGRAPHY

I am a little bit of everything; sexy, cute, intelligent, goal oriented, playful, wild, athletic and have a motivated personality. People say I have a fun, bubbly and cute personality, I lighten up the room and I make people feel comfortable even if they don't know me.

I love to have fun and go out to enjoy a good night out with my friends. I can be whatever you want me to be from cute and innocent, submissive and willing.. I can be romantic person, kinky and seductive, or very dark and mysterious.

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=39110

I am open-minded and is able to hold up a conversation. I love meeting new people and getting to know them on a whole new level.

I am also very intelligent and is specializing in accounting . For a young woman, I have many things to offer, I am a little bit of everything from athletic,fun,sexy, sensual & smart. <3 Can`t wait to meet you!

STATISTICS

Height:5'3

Weight: 125lbs

Body Type: Athletic

Hair: Black & Blonde!

Eye Color:Brown

Background: Vietnamese

Bust:34B

Sign: Aries

Best Feature: Lips,Legs,Ass

Favorite Drink: Red/ White Wine- Gin&Tonic

EAST OTTAWA; CANOTEK AREA

THIS WEEK'S AVAILABILITY:

WEDNESDAY 2PM-9PM

THURSDAY:9AM- 2PM

FRIDAY 2PM- 9PM

SATURDAY OFF

SUNDAY: 9AM-9PM

PRE-BOOKINGS AVAILABLE! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME xo ILL WRITE YOU A PREVIEW OF WHAT TO EXPECT

CERB: EROTICASIAN69

RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110951

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113324

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=39108

Asia Sky--xo

Sign in to follow this