Tasteful

Hello fellow cerb members,

The other day I came along a new member and was intrigued therefore i sent her a message and quickly we chatted. Booking was done extremely easily as she returned my text message rather rapidly. We texted a bit back and forth because it was an outcall and once she arrived...just wow. You know I was expecting a tanned busty brunette who spoke french, but this young woman is immaculate. Admittedly I mentioned that she looked like a dancer and she was. She has a lovely dark tanned body with flawless skin to the touch.

She has some significant but rather tasteful artwork about her shapely womanly figure as her cerb handle carefully outlines. I had requested she give me an idea of tastes such as drink to which I obliged. We had a nice time chatting and she is world traveled, well mannered and very eloquently spoken. She has a very positive attitude and outlook on life and a real go-getter type attitude. She is entusiastic but lets you be the man and lead as you please. She is very straightforwarded in what she likes but prefers to simply let you go and let you know if there is something that she doesn,t appreciate.

I was elated to learn she enjoys daty as much as I so after about 10 minutes or enjoying those beautiful..."Real" and oh my god soft tasty 38dd's..with frankly the softest..most responsive nipples I have ever tasted...and she reacts to that too!

Now, I chose a 90 minute appt but chose to extend another hour because i was enjoying myself too much and we chatted quite extensively before and afterward. To be honest with you guys...at one point I mentioned to her that I forgot she was naked because I was so intrigued by her conversation and what she was saying was true and really hit home with me. Of course I enoyed the heck out of making her moan and girate and she was curious as to why I was good at it...but this young woman has another dimension to her that is sexy and fascinating it a different way!

Treat this woman with respect gentleman and I feel you will be greatly rewarded.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.