Greek virgin

Guest En***y

I have always wanted to try Greek and would appreciate some recommendations of ladies here that would help make my first experience mind blowing.....

I think the best advice for you is to find an SP who A) doesn't mind answering questions for you and B) would be willing to walk a 1st-timer through the mechanics of it

I am one of those, if you would be interested in seeing me I would be most glad to assist you in your endeavors. :)

Not many offer Greek (or at least advertise it). Ads and the search function will help. Cleo Catra and Jody Wild would be two other ladies you could contact - there are probably others. Also, i do believe that some ladies who do offer Greek may not offer it on a first meeting, so your best bet would be to ask.

Edited by m*s**rt
added info

In my experience, it's best to meet an SP and establish trust through a few previous encounters before moving to Greek.

And I'd tell you not to talk to Cleo or Alexxxis about it, and to never contact them at all about anything - only because I want to keep their schedules completely clear for me ;) !

• Like 1