Hello CERBies,

I'm not that much new here but i think i can show myself and my thoughts a little more so i decide to open myself to all of you and i hope you will respond to me AND SHARE YOUR GOALS WITH ME....

Today I want to talk to you about some new years goals that you might already have a list or something in mind.

Years after years, I always make some goals but i end up finishing half of it so this years one of my goals is to finish all of them :-)

We all say the same goals money, gym, school (for some of you) , some promotions at your work well i think this year i want to set up goals for my spirit and my soul..

I think you trust me so i decided to do the same this year, GOALS FOR 2013 !!!

1. HAVE A CLEAR MIND ( So everyone around me who are not appreciate me for who i am i decided to remove them of my mind)

2. ALWAYS BE POSITIVE(even if I'm persuaded that there nothing i can do because there is always a way to make it)

3. ACCEPT GOD (yes I'm a believer but sometime in this business it's hard to keep faith in Him)

4. STAY WHO I AM (there is always something that you want to changes ,well if you do it for you it's ok but when you want to changes for people that's not okay ....i do not apply this rules on role play :boobeyes: )

5. NEVER COMPARE MYSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE ( i love who i am i don't think i need to compare myself we all have our differences that's what makes people be unique )

6. SEE ALL THE POSSIBILITY THAT LIFE OFFERING ME ( you need to keep your eyes open you never know what life can give you)

7. REMOVE ALL THE BAD THING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR ( the past is the past it will help you create a better future if you can accept the actions that you did good or wrong but there's some part of it that you don't need to go forward in your life )

8. KEEP YOUR GOOD FRIENDS CLOSE AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM( WE NEVER SAY I LOVE YOU ENOUGHT )

9. HAVE NO REGRETS ( I always think to much but this year I'm acting too )

10. APPRECIATE EACH SINGLE MOMENT IN MY LIFE (because we can't go back in time so we better live today like they were no tomorrow!!)

I ALSO HAVE SOME GOALS THAT I WILL MAKE REALITY FOR YOU CERBIES:

1. MAKE EROTIC MASSAGE TO ANOTHER LEVEL WITH MY ROOMMATE KATRINE CANNON

2. OFFERING YOU ALL THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH ME

3. BE MORE ACTIVE IN CERB DISCUSSION

4. CREATE NEW SERVICES FOR ALL OF YOU WHO COME TO SEE US

5. BUY MORE COSTUMES FOR YOUR FANTASIES

6. HAVE MORE TOYS TO PLAY WITH

7. ALWAYS BE TOP SHAPE (MEANING WORK LATER FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT ONLY HAVE LATE EVENING AVAILABILITIES)

8. DO MORE SPECIALS AND CONTEST FOR MY CERBIES BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE SOME SURPRISES.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY THREAD AND I ALSO HOPE THAT IT WILL HELP YOU WITH YOU 2013 GOALS!

celebrate-happy-new-year-wallpaper1.jpg

YOURS TRULY

JESSIE BROWN

• Like 3

Hello CERBies,

I'm not that much new here but i think i can show myself and my thoughts a little more so i decide to open myself to all of you and i hope you will respond to me AND SHARE YOUR GOALS WITH ME....

Today I want to talk to you about some new years goals that you might already have a list or something in mind.

Years after years, I always make some goals but i end up finishing half of it so this years one of my goals is to finish all of them :-)

We all say the same goals money, gym, school (for some of you) , some promotions at your work well i think this year i want to set up goals for my spirit and my soul..

I think you trust me so i decided to do the same this year, GOALS FOR 2013 !!!

1. HAVE A CLEAR MIND ( So everyone around me who are not appreciate me for who i am i decided to remove them of my mind)

2. ALWAYS BE POSITIVE(even if I'm persuaded that there nothing i can do because there is always a way to make it)

3. ACCEPT GOD (yes I'm a believer but sometime in this business it's hard to keep faith in Him)

4. STAY WHO I AM (there is always something that you want to changes ,well if you do it for you it's ok but when you want to changes for people that's not okay ....i do not apply this rules on role play :boobeyes: )

5. NEVER COMPARE MYSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE ( i love who i am i don't think i need to compare myself we all have our differences that's what makes people be unique )

6. SEE ALL THE POSSIBILITY THAT LIFE OFFERING ME ( you need to keep your eyes open you never know what life can give you)

7. REMOVE ALL THE BAD THING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR ( the past is the past it will help you create a better future if you can accept the actions that you did good or wrong but there's some part of it that you don't need to go forward in your life )

8. KEEP YOUR GOOD FRIENDS CLOSE AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM( WE NEVER SAY I LOVE YOU ENOUGHT )

9. HAVE NO REGRETS ( I always think to much but this year I'm acting too )

10. APPRECIATE EACH SINGLE MOMENT IN MY LIFE (because we can't go back in time so we better live today like they were no tomorrow!!)

I ALSO HAVE SOME GOALS THAT I WILL MAKE REALITY FOR YOU CERBIES:

1. MAKE EROTIC MASSAGE TO ANOTHER LEVEL WITH MY ROOMMATE KATRINE CANNON

2. OFFERING YOU ALL THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH ME

3. BE MORE ACTIVE IN CERB DISCUSSION

4. CREATE NEW SERVICES FOR ALL OF YOU WHO COME TO SEE US

5. BUY MORE COSTUMES FOR YOUR FANTASIES

6. HAVE MORE TOYS TO PLAY WITH

7. ALWAYS BE TOP SHAPE (MEANING WORK LATER FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT ONLY HAVE LATE EVENING AVAILABILITIES)

8. DO MORE SPECIALS AND CONTEST FOR MY CERBIES BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE SOME SURPRISES.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY THREAD AND I ALSO HOPE THAT IT WILL HELP YOU WITH YOU 2013 GOALS!

celebrate-happy-new-year-wallpaper1.jpg

YOURS TRULY

JESSIE BROWN

Same for me hun :-) We gonna do it for sure. Motivation is the key and that's my strength! Can't wait to hear some more goals xo