Sexy Sarah on BP

Which Sarah is that? there one near merivale/carling, one in school with really nice pictures in a pink bikini, one with "a booty that will stop traffic", and one that i unfortunately missed out on that was staying at the best western on carling

I just met her the other day. Those images are completely off. They don't match what so ever. And most definitely she is not 29 much older.

• Like 1

I just met her the other day. Those images are completely off. They don't match what so ever. And most definitely she is not 29 much older.

Is this the Sarah that has a couple of pics with a black light? If she's not 29 and much older, how old would you say she is?

i am bad with age but I would say 34-40. But just a guess. I would also say that she is very nice dispite the age thing.

When I read these I unfortunately feel I have to add at least 5 years to the stated age for everyone in that 25 -45 age range.... at least. There is one person (NOT Sarah) who has been 35 for at least 10 years now so who knows how old she was when she started.

Added thoughts - I will re-visit and ammend my guess as I may be off she could be younger and i dont want to spread wrong information. Bottom line is she is friendly and nice dispite the age thing!

Edited by chechman
Added thoughts

I am friends with Sexy Sarah and I believe she is 29. The pictures on BP are her expect they are older pictures. She has had her hair restyled a few times. Those are her real pictures. She is great person and very friendly to talk with and just hanging out.