Elly from Moonbay

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest ****y1**2

So I was going nuts looking at pictures of Elly from Moonbay and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a dreadful night for driving. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Huge points for Moonbay.

When I visit an Asian SP I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post..... well let me tell you, what Moonbay advertised was exactly what they delivered. Elly is gorgeous, young, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! Not a lot of English, but this was hardly an obstacle. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. More huge points for Moonbay.

However, as I was leaving, she paused as she opened the door and I saw someone duck into the spare bedroom. I get that there is a need to make sure that the SP is safe and I don't have a huge issue with someone being there in case things go wrong, but I was a little creeped out to see someone scamper into the room as I was leaving.

Would I repeat? You bet! Would I make sure that the person in the apartment next time stays hidden until the client leaves??? Yep....

Agency Moonbay
I would visit again
Agency Moonbay
I would visit again

Guest ****y1**2

Just to update, Moonbay informed me that the person who ducked into the other room was Phoebe, their other girl, who was also in the apartment.

Nice follow up by them. Your stock is rising Moonbay.... :)

Saw Elly days ago, her service is amazing. Best oral skills I ever had. You must visit her to experience her great tongue .

visited her a few days ago based on danny's reco. Elly was tall and very slim just like a fashion model. little shy girl, but her service and skill were good although from my point of view, I don't think her age is not as posted as on the ads, but rather older and mature. can't wait to see the other girl. I would recommend Elly

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.