Hey!

This has always been a fantasy of mine. I'd love to watch a sp and someone go at it! Maybe you have a fantasy of being watched? The way I see it is in a hotel room, sitting on a chair, watching you go at it w a hot sp. no involvement from me at all!

Pm me and maybe we can find a lady together and go from there! I'd be willing to contribute as well. Looking forward to hearing from you!

There is a few SP's on the East Coast who do "parties" with multiple Cerbites. Have not had the chance yet, but once I have an opened schedule, I will.

Winnipeg is far from me, and I see no chance of arriving in the Flat Lands any time soon.

Let us know how it goes and who is the SP you are wanting to experience this with.

Guest Sno****54

There are an advertissment on BP about a couple who performs something like that, and there is just a restriction: it is not available man going in man. I believe you can be just a voyeur, and they probably have some chemistry already, so it would be most interesting than watching some amateur as me.

I've been totally looking into doing this as well. You've basically written the message I would have! Would love to see some kind of a group scene or party happen here in the 'Peg.

There is apparently a sex club opening up in winnipeg in march. i can't remember the name off the top of my head, but maybe others can, or i can reply later.

I would also not be opposed to someone watching me poon, if you wanna pay her for it ;)

kaylee kisses used to have a guy shed do duos with for guys who want MMW, you could try her and just watch them if she still offers that.