Any SP's in Cornwall?

Guest b****9

I am going to be in Cornwall June 8 -11 and I am tired of trying to get any results from the two local clubs there. I have found zero ads for Cornwall other than scammers in CL or other papers. If there are any legit SP's around PM me.

Cheers

Bob

There 's not much in Cornwall. If you have wheels, take a drive to the Frontiere. It's a SC just inside the Quebec border, right off the highway, about 20 mins from Cornwall.

Cornwall is lacking in the SP department. Head over to the SC called the body shop to explore your opportunities. There is also another SC called the players club, but you may not find what your looking for at that one.

The rest is up to you.

I am going to be in Cornwall June 8 -11 and I am tired of trying to get any results from the two local clubs there. I have found zero ads for Cornwall other than scammers in CL or other papers. If there are any legit SP's around PM me.

Cheers

Bob

Sorry, i see you have already tried both clubs, but at the body shop/national pub, alot of the ladies come from the frontiere club and montreal area. Maybe you've just had some very bad luck, but if you look hard you will find what you are looking for there.

Good Luck

I agree that the Frontierre just over the QC border is a sure thing. Best to go after 9 or 10 at night for good selection.

I had stopped at the Body Shop on 2nd St a while back and got some decent dances at night. There was also a real looker there from Montreal but her dances weren't as good. The 1st girl hinted to me that weekdays can be fun there. I stopped in for lunch the other day but I think it was too early as there was only 1 chubby girl there who was eating. I couldn't stay too long to see if it got better. I did have a decent lunch tho ...... beef soup was good and not bad chicken sandwich.

For SP you'd need to drive to Ottawa or Montreal.

Guest b****9

Body shop was the place to gin in Cornwall. The three evenings I stopped in and back room action only required asking the right ladies YMMV.

The players club no longer has any girls and is only a bar now (think they said since Feb 09).

I got what I needed and didn't have to drive to QC.

Cheers