Amber from ALLD

I knew that ALLD took the holidays off and I was happy to see the post for Amber in the west end last night. I called phone guy and it was as always a smooth booking experience, I booked for 30 mins. Once I got to the location and the door opened I was very happy with my decision to venture out.

Amber in my eyes is stunning......perfect and fit! Her English is limited as she said she's only been in Canada for about a month now from Korea. She is a little shy at first but warms up very easily once you start to chat and she has a great sense of humour. We hit it off like long lost friends and I did something I haven't done in a very long time, I extended my visit! Which I might add went off without a hitch as well!

This was definitely the right choice, again! I won't go into details but suffice it to say I left very very happy and I will definitely see her again! I haven't felt this good about a gal since I visited Pink last year (maybe longer) in the same location! Amber is really a great gal and in my case not a clock watcher, I imagine that as with everyone ymmv but like I said we hit it off minutes after the door closed!

Cheers

Guest *****gr

Thanks for the recommendation, highly considering this.

Is their westend location accessible by OC Transpo?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.