Leigha.Lane

So, this will be my first recommendation on CERB, but I couldn't have the experience I had with Leigha and not share it with my fellow community members!

My visit with Leigha has been almost 6 months in the making as she does not visit Halifax often, and our schedules were working against us. The thought of building up an encounter over the course of six months could potentially lead to disappointment, but the only disappointment I had was when I left Leigha's company and realized she wasn't coming home with me!

Leigha is a treat to communicate with and her personality had me before I even had the pleasure to meet her in person. When I finally did meet her in person, pleasure would be an understatement!

Leigha has all the curves that I could dream of, and the personality to top it off.

She is very open about herself, doesn't take thing too serious and has the confidence that makes a woman sexy. She oozes sex appeal! Her eyes, her dimples and everything else about her had me wishing I had made a weeklong appointment!

I don't care to share any of the more personal details of our time together on the board, but saying I recommend Leigha would be like saying I recommend eating ice cream... Sure you can get by without it, but life is better with it, and once you get a taste you are just going to want it again, and again, and again......

As I am sure is true with any of our fine CERB ladies, ymmv, but I had a fantastic time with Leigha, she treated me like any man dreams about being treated by a beautiful woman.

I could continue to convey my experience, but I can't do Leigha justice in text... She is something special, and I am happy she finally made it to Halifax for a visit!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.