Hey! kinda dull on here tongiht and I wanted to spur a conversation. Here is a list of the ladies i've seen and ladies i'd like to see.

1. Porclin Punk

2. Exotic Touch Danniele

3. Exotic Bobbi

4. Lily Flower

It's kind of strange out of that list three are no longer local or have retired... All 4 are good SP's that I would totally recommend!

On a go forward here is a list of ladies I would like to meet up with;

1. Emily Wilson

2. Daisy (she is on CL & BP I probably won't try until a senior member here does a reco)

3. Keely (same deal as Daisy I think they might actually work for the same provider)

4. Fiesty Ferrari

5. Liegha Lane

6. AlysonNS

I find that I have to be really comforatable with an SP advertising for awhile and having good feedback from cerb members before I am willing to meet. I'm super causous and find sometimes by the time I feel comforatbale enought to move forward they have either moved away or stopped advertising. It;s a bummer I always wanted to meet Brittany from a year or two ago she was also preg for awhile and wanted to try that but now she is nowhere to be seen.

Whos next?

• Like 1

Well on your wish list , I have met Dasiy and Emily Wilson.

Private message for Daisy info.

Emily is well worth the money. Pictures are the real deal , very nice person , great chatter , on time , well mannered and dressed for entering upscale motel . don't be afraid to contact Emily , there are girls with cheaper prices but there are reasons they are less expensive.

I would love to meet up with Emily as well, I have met MsManda and AmberWyld, both are very well mannered, friendly, and very accomodating to a guy who is still new to the hobby and gets nervous alot, lol. I shouldn't forget to write that they are both absolutely beautiful, really sexy ladies. You won't go wrong with either of those, let me tell you!

There are others on BP that I check in on from time to time but nothing has come of it yet.

Cheers

• Like 2

I would suggest Lexy and/or MsMandy first based on experience and reviews by others. Lexy is attractive, very friendly, engages and appears to enjoy. I have not had the pleasure of MsMandy yet but all her reviews are glowing and pics are unreal.

• Like 2

Leigha Lane was a great encounter, also Katherine and Karena and "loads" of fun ! I have also seen Bobbi (who is currently retired ?) I have also seen Emily and can be PM'd for any details.

Would like to see Ms Manda & can't wait to see Ferrari ! Just need to get the right timing.

• Like 1