Rena @ Moonbay

Woke up in the mood today and decided to peruse the daily selection of Asian providers within walking distance of my home. Was intrigued by a few others but eventually settled on Rena from Moonbay because of the 1 minute walk. Booking was simple as is usual with Moonbay.

Door opens and I anxiously await the sight of who stands behind it. Very pretty girl, dressed in a bra and barely there thong. We proceed to the bedroom with some light chatter, she speaks better english than the average offering around here.

On to the shower, very thorough and relaxing. She then towels me dry, getting on her knees to get my legs and sneaking in an introductory bj.

On to the bed, where I begin face down for the now typical k-girl tongue massage, from knee to nape and back down the other side. Then the flip and some more tongue massage, lots of attention to the nipples. Good BBBJ, and as she reaches for the cover I ask for 69 instead. For those who care, she is groomed but still looks natural, clean and sweet and very responsive.

On goes the cover and she starts in RCG, followed by CG and Mish during which there is ample DFK. Eventually finish in doggy, nice and tight with no complaints about size.

She ends it with a surprise, removing the cover and sucking me clean instead of the usual wetnap. Quick shower, then she helps me dress, nice DFK at the door then I walk home to post this.

I would definitely repeat if this week wasnt offering such a large selection... Wondering whether to try Rumi or Jina to keep me occupied in the afternoon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.