Rumi @ Asian Passion

Booking was simple as usual with AP. Showed up on time for my appointment and headed to the condo. Rumi is a very pretty girl, I'd estimate a bit older than advertised but thats nothing unusual. Shower started off standard but then turned into a nice intro, with bj and soapy body slides and titty fucking which brought me back to my soapy massage days in Bangkok.

On the bed started facedown for the standard k-girl tongue massage, then the flip followed by a very enthusiastic bbbj. This girl attacks from every angle, moving to various positions allowing roaming hands to enjoy every part of her body. She even moved into 69 without prompting, allowing for some brief but fun daty and digits. At some point during this she slipped on the cover without me noticing.

Started the main event with cg followed by and interesting sitting up position where she grinded against me with her legs around my waist. Finished laying down sideways from behind during which she either climaxed intensely at the same tine I did or gave a really convincing acting performance. With some time left we chatted and cuddled as I returned the tongue massage on her nipples. She asked me to stop as she was getting horny again and had no more appts booked.

A very good start to the day eith 2 great providers. Hopefully Pigales has some of my regulars later on to end the night.

Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again
Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again

Guest ****y1**2

Everything Bacchanalia said is absolutely true - from a service perspective, Rumi is outstanding....I think the most impressive part was when she slipped the condom on and I didn't even feel it. The girl has skills! Rumi is a cute tiny little girl, but make no mistake - she is advertised as 23 but she is easily 10 years older but I think this is why she has such amazing skills. I am not dismayed at her service - on the contrary, she made me feel like a king with a massage after we finished off, and she even went over time. I was extremely happy with Rumi but I think it would be worthwhile to mention her real age so clients don't get surprised when they see her.

Would I repeat? Absolutely - she's amazing, but potential clients expecting a 23 year old should be in the know as to what they're getting.

Guest surfer2013

As this is my first review/post I hope it conforms with the groups rules.

It's only the last few months that I started exploring Ottawa's services, and hit one or two bad experiences, however Moon Bay is not one of those.

I'd been to Moon Bay once before and thoroughly enjoyed it, and this past Sunday I decided to go back.

In reading the other posts on Rumi, I'm pretty sure were all discussing the same girl.

Definitely older than 23, however very attractive, very friendly and very hot.

Started off with a shower and she was down on me once the soap was off. Started facedown on the bed, got the full body to body rubdown. She quickly flipped me over and started a bbbj, taking me closer to heaven. Not wanting to miss out, got her turned for a wonderful summer of 69. I don't know how or when but as others discussed here she manages to slip on the raincoat without you noticing. We moved through various positions and I loved feeling her very trim torso in my hands. I forgot to mention her breasts were natural and beautifully shaped, as was her whole body.

Time passes quickly and realized I hadn't booked enough time. Luckily we were able to extend it. I had told her I wanted to finish orally, so off came the raincoat and she took me on the road to heaven, and I would have to say possibly the best BJ I have ever had in my life, ending with CIM, and none of it rushed. (Extra charge did apply)

She literally took my breath away, as when I got up to shower with her I was seeing stars and thought I was going to pass out. It passed quickly and I got to enjoy the second shower with her.

All in all, a truly wonderful experience and I hope to see her again before she leaves.

WOW

I to gad a similarly pleasant experience with Rumi. Shower was great and activity following was close to description above. I am an Asian fan and have yet to be dissappointed at Moonbay or ALLD.

If she was great then, she fantastic now!

As ad states - service is even better than before!

It's definately worth a revisit to see her. She can hold a conversation in English, she got a banging body, great racks, and a beatiful face.

A very enjoyable full on experience, with lots of connection and exploration that starts building up from the moment you say "Hi".

Asian Passion is on a winning streak!

I would not hesitate to recommend everyone here to see her.

She's present and there in the moment with you, you can sense that she fells good when she knows you too are enjoying it. Such a lovely hottie!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.