Sign in to follow this  

Body Care

Well there really has not been much here on Body Care.

I have been going there on and off for a few years...and I love it.

The place has recently been redone....recent as in the last year.....which we know is recent in the R&T business....

One shower...nice condition....lots of clean towels and tidy, the ladies do thier best to keep people from bumping into each other......

Most who work there are Latino and that is a plus in my books....love the accents....

Emily the owner.....wonderful lady with incredible RMT style massge....deep tissue...light touch....hot stones.....what ever you like....her attention to details.....warm (hot) towels kept close by.....

Rosa....equally as good as Emily....in all aspects

Recently I saw Sarah....sweet girl...around 25....Mexican....about 5'5 nice shape large C or D.....not spinner...but right all around. wonderful massage. nothing beyond the wonderful ending for me on first vists with a lady......but I hope...

now her massage is well done as it is evident Emily has trained her....but this time this little lady actually crawled up on the table to get into the massage on my back area and shoulders...wow.....it was almost a body slide...but with clothes and RMT massage......and the finish was delightfull.....

No I am unsure of the other on staff...but I have never been dissapointed there for quality massage and great finishes......

I forget the door fee...because I usualy just pay a nice fee and tip....120 to 160........

again?..always.....:grin: