Crystal Smooothie

After several PM's and establishing email friendship, we agreed to finally meet in my place. Crystal lived quite far from me, so we agreed that I pick her up but pay for her return drive.

She looked like a real cute student when she entered my car. She was very friendly all through the drive. When we got home and got comfortable with our drinks and music her social charm just naturally continued.

We exchanged conversation on many subjects, we got to know more about each other. Crystal is intelligent, sociable, funny and a very genuine young lady. The conversation got intimate as we tenderly exchanged caresses. Soon we were into dfk. The temperature started to rise ! We moved to the bedroom. Crystal's lingerie and body is a turner of both heads ! We were in bed with hugs, dfk, digits, touching all over. The heat turned up to daty with cbj. Her oral skills are awesome ! soon Crystal was soaking wet. We wanted each other really bad. She is tight all over. Sex with her is quite active with many positions and a real explosive endings. Crystal was in no rush; we took our time. She dressed and we chat until her drive arrived.

It was sad to see her leave; but savoring the experience with her lasts for hours. I will be seeing Crystal again. It is difficult to give up a hot spinner nymph once you find one.

If you see her; treat her as a person with respect and her response would be incredible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.