ALEXXXIS of CMJ

I have the SUPAH PLEASURE of getting very SENSUAL and extremely EROTIC Body slides from this very young, sweet , fresh n Sexxxy lady. It was before the year ended when I had one of the best erotic massages I had.

I honestly was a bit hesitant before , because I am very BIASED IN FAVOR of slim, tall, BLONDES!!!! But I saw her pics and also based on the recommendation of a buddy, I booked ALEXXXIS :).

She is extremely sensual, very very flirty and her hands definitely knows where n what it's doing :)

I would surely have a repeat with Alexxxis :) . She's jut truly sssoooo amazing, and yeah I like her face. Reminds me of my early teen age days lookin at a very cute gurl with angelic smiling face

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

I went to CMJ last Friday for the beer fest. I met some lovely girls and had a conversation with Destiny who I had met before. She offered a duo with Alexxxis and I figured, hey, why not? I had noticed Alexxxis earlier and her sweet innocent look along with a dazzling smile struck me.

The duo was hot, the girls were amazing and I we had a great time. They worked well together so it was great.

Destiny said she was retiring this week and wanted to introduce me to Alexxxis... she knew well. After our session, I promised myself I would repeat with Alexxis soon... Well soon was sooner than I originally had thought. I repeated with Alexxxis alone later that same night!

Without going into details, she is hot. We had a long erotic session that is engraved in my memory. She really felt my excitement, fantasy, etc. Her interest in making me happy was awesome. I cannot say enough how much she is worth seeing.

I will definitely repeat... and repeat... and repeat... :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

I booked a long session with Alexxxis last night. I had regular 1hr session with her before, loved it, so tried something new.

First, I was greeted by lovely Monica when I arrived. She led me to a nice room where I waited for Alexxxis. When Alexxxis showed up in a very sexy black dress my jaw dropped. She is so beautiful! her dark hair, piercing eyes, lovely smile and the black dress made my heart stop. Good things really do come in small packages lol.

She has a way to make you feel so comfortable. She provides an awesome GFE service within the rules of course. Alexxxis makes you feel like her lover right away. She gives a very warm and sensual massage and looooves receiving too. Needless to say the long session I booked seemed like minutes... but unforgettable minutes... omg...

Alexxxis is very attentive, responsive, sensual, etc. You really want to "be" with this lovely girl...

Repeat? of course...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.