I'll make you ... Only with my slide :-D Wanna try ?

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS... AN EXPERIENCE BEYOND WORDS

relaxation, therapeutic & erotic...

Hello naughty boys,

I am an attractive young woman of 21 years who seeks refined and generous men to fulfill my desires and your fantasms. I have a sexy french accent and a heart of gold. I love to please and enjoy every moment of life. I am a Quebecoise with a bit of native background.

A Gorgeous beauty that can only be described as first-class all around. First class massage, service, looks andhappy ending. I have all elements covered. Also sensual responsive to your every move and thought before you even have a chance to say anything.

I have a high quality, which is the expertise, I like to challenge myself and be the best in everything I do. I am certified massage therapist and orthotherapist practitioner. I also have my certificate to give excellent hot stones massage.

As sad as this little being, I'm going to start school in September 2013 (Accounting science and management degree) and at that time I'd only be available part-time. I hope that if you haven't met me yet, you will take the time to get to know me by then. My old friend are more then welcome as well.

For each appointment, I take care to be as perfect as possible. I take a shower 15 minutes before your arrival, I always smell top notch. I am tanned, nails done, shaved, good breath and have a sexy smile on my lips. My greatest desire is to see you go home with trembling legs.

My condo is always extremely clean with scented candles and relaxing scents. I like to burn aphrodisiacs essentials oils, so we get carried away in our excitement.

I perform deep and firm Swedish massages and hot stones for relaxation. But I also offer therapeutics treatments. Decongestion pulmonary treatments, treatments of the sciatic nerve and any type of local or referred pains.

I work a lot with high quality essentials oils, Ultimatum Baum, hydro therapy, scorpion brush and, of course, myself. I guarantee that I can reduce all the soreness and tensions right out.

Open minded, attentive to your needs and always more than happy to continue with a massage rather than rushing the session to end. I am a True GFE Masseuse (ymmv, dfk, digit, hj, daty, fbsm, cob, cof, msog, reverse massage, body slide, tantric, pearl neckless and so much more.)

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS... AN EXPERIENCE BEYOND WORDS

relaxation, therapeutic & erotic...

picture.php?albumid=6228&pictureid=39515

January Contest:

January 1st to January 31st :

Everyone who comes to see me for the session below will write his name and contact information on a piece of paper and put it in my bowl.

February 1st, I'm going to draw the winner in the live chat room on cerb.ca and contact the winner to announce him that he have won a free session.

You have one chance per hour.

So 2 visit of 1 hour each gives you 2 chance and 1 visit of 2 hour also gives you 2 chance.

Good luck to all !!

Visit me for: An hour of my session Wild Pleasure All Over (value 240$)

Get a chance to win: A free sensual excitement session (45min) at the time of your choice (value 140$)

Few useful link:

Schedule & Online Booking System

My Recommendations

My Website

My Location & Contact info

Duo with Jessie Brown

picture.php?albumid=6228&pictureid=39868

Be Naughty or Nice with Me

TIPS ACCEPTED