Ebony Kimora

I met Kimora for a Nuru experience as this is something I had never experienced. Kimora certainly exceeded any and all expectations. This is one sexy ebony lady that knows how to make a man keep coming back for more.

Kimora met me, dressed in business attire which I find very sexy if it is done right and Kimora certainly did it right. Started off with a great kiss to greet me and then she said we should sit down and get to know each other. Kimora suggested she remove her dress because it was not easy to sit on a bed with it on because it was very form fitting. No arguments from me. Kimora stripped down to a skimpy bra and panties set and we proceeded to get to know each other a little bit better.

After a few minutes of kissing and touching and removing her bra and panties, we got into the shower where we got to know each others bodies in much more intimate detail.

Then it was onto the Nuru session. Without going into a lot of detail, if you can imagine this lady applying the Nuru gel to your body and you applying the gel to hers and her sliding all over your body and yourself sliding all over hers until finally.....the inevitable happens, you become one.

This has got to be the most erotic massage I have ever experienced. I have had a lot of oil massages, but they cannot compare to the Nuru massage and the lady that was applying it. A totally exotic and erotic experience. The Nuru experience was a prequel to the second best part of being with Kimora.

Pretty much all items are on her menu and, like I said, Kimora is very good at what she does. At the end of my 2 hour session with her I was so mellow the world could have ended and my comment would have been "oh well, c'est la vie"

I know I am going to be booking with Kimora every time she is in our fine city.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.