Of all the SP's I've had the pleasure of meeting Tessa was one of the most friendly and hospitable. Once inside, she offered a drink and we shared some casual conversation. Her practices were safe and I found her to be very attractive. I would definitely repeat.

But wait! If you act now we will double your order and pay the shipping. Cheers,

Hehe retrospectively it does read a bit like an infomercial - In this case I'll happily pay shipping and 'handling'!

He almost deserves what he would get if he booked her! And if he can't read between the lines on that one, he does deserve what he would get if he booked her!

Dessijatt is a legitimate pooner. I have seen him years ago, numerous times. Not recently.

What you don't understand that he isn't from Canada, and has trouble with English. Hence no reviews. He has trouble with acronyms and reading in between the lines.

I can easily see how he can be viewed otherwise, but language is an issue. It is hard for him to get appointments. He pursued me before I relented and he is a very nice, wonderful, gentlemen. For what my word counts for, anyhow.

No man deserves a bad experience. Even the assholes that I have FIRED.

SD

• Like 6