Hello Everyone :-).

Well I appear to be back in the game. I was hoping to have a lil get together to celebrate my newfound liberation. I have gone through a very rough time of late and seem to have developed an unsatisfiable urge for the company of beautiful notinittoactuallydateme type women. However there is a problem. I was hoping to see 4 girls at one time but of course I understand that most girls do not want to meet up with other SP's that are unknown to them. How do I get around this to fulfill my fantasy of having every part of me covered in beautiful women? The cost of this endeavour is not terribly important to me and neither is the timing for that matter. I am perfectly content to continuing seeing one (or two) girls at a time until I can have this situaion perfectly planned. Ladies, any recommendations on how to arrange this?

Thank you and Best Wishes

Doc

Edited by drg23
it was

Hello Everyone :-).

Well I appear to be back in the game. I was hoping to have a lil get together to celebrate my newfound liberation. I have gone through a very rough time of late and seem to have developed an unsatisfiable urge for the company of beautiful notinittoactuallydateme type women. However there is a problem. I was hoping to see 4 girls at one time but of course I understand that most girls do not want to meet up with other SP's that are unknown to them. How do I get around this to fulfill my fantasy of having every part of me covered in beautiful women? The cost of this endeavour is not terribly important to me and neither is the timing for that matter. I am perfectly content to continuing seeing one (or two) girls at a time until I can have this situaion perfectly planned. Ladies, any recommendations on how to arrange this?

Thank you and Best Wishes

Doc

You came back just a little late, Madison Doll and her friends were in town a short while ago offering duos and trios:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11867

Apparently it was a VERY good time...I am sure they will tour here again, and it looks like as good an option as any I have seen on this board.

Hey Jeri,

Yes I had read about Madison and her friends. They all are quite beautiful and I will def partake in them at some point. But this party i'm looking for I am really hoping to go all out with. That is to say, I am very picky about the participants and want them all to be my "Dream" type girls. So here are my preferences, ladies and gents please feel free to give me some input on this situation.

I love Milfy type women, usually with Blonde hair and I do have a preference for Fake Breasts although Big Naturals are great too! Also I do really prefer a nice taunt and firm body. To give you a reference point the following ladies of this board are what I consider my "Dream Girls".

Monica DD- I hear they are natural and have booked my first appointment for her next visit to the capital already.

Emma Alexandra- Love that shes from the East Coast (As am I).

Alex Grenyait- Very firm looking body very nice features.. Just very nice lol.

Pretty Paige- Whoa wait wait wait she's not a milf you say? This is true but I have heard so many great things about her that you know, exceptions can always be made haha.

Montana (New Girl on EC)- Was actually hoping to get the lowdown on her if anybody knows anything, if not I might just have to TOFTT.

Veronica Valentine- Noticed she is now gone from EC. Met up with her a couple times in the past, great experience.

There ya Go!

Doc

Edited by drg23
bad grammar lol

LOL actually I am a MILF, I have one child....

I have big fake boobs, lol

I also have a very tight firm body, and I love love women ....

So I am game to play....

hehehe, well then your milfyness is news to me :-). You are most definitely on the invite list to my fantasy party! Ok well thats 1 down, 3 to go. My intention for making this thread was simply that I dont know which girls have worked with which girls and which girls would work with which girls (Phew, that sentence is quite a winder, feel free to take a break halfway thru). So heres to hoping that this thread will drop that knowledge on me.

Have a great day everyone!

Doc

I have always thought that a great idea would be to have a few girls (likely ones that know each other) and a few guys get together - have a few drinks and see where it leads

I know a few travelling girls stay at Minto - I have a free suite for the night (any time in the next year) - would love to donate that if that is what people want

We could gather there - almost like an SP meet and greet

Have 3 or 4 of the girls decide - whomever hosts can have a the free night - and - decide which guys to invite

YOM,

Thats a great Idea brother, If you ever do that please send me a msg, I am now an animal on the loose ( An extremely good looking, well dressed and well mannered animal I may add lol)

I was just talking with someone on this subject and have absolutely no idea what it would take to work but needed to explain a few things

(1) This is not an orginal idea - many years ago I was invited to a suite at the SkyDome in Toronto - about 20 people - half male and half female - after the game everyone went back to a suit in the hotel. I was just invited by a male friend - but - the girls were all strippers and SP's and that was the whole idea - let anyone and everyone meet each other in a less formal environment and take it from there

(2) Since I am offering a free suite for the night at Minto - the idea would be that an SP that regularly stays there (there are a few) would host and get a free night for hosting

(3) The girls would decide who is invited - they would likely have some familiarity with each other and would invite a few regulars or at least someone they are comfortable with - so - not simply an open invite - likely 3 to 5 girls and 3 to 5 men

(4) A set time limit - ie - 3 hour party - each guy chips in a set dollar amount

(5) Have some drinks - have some fun - watch - participate - whatever - have a good time

Safer for both girls and guys if the girls take the lead on this - I think

Anyways - just a thought - the one I attended was like 12 or 13 guys and 7 or 8 girls

This would clearly need to be smaller - 10 to 12 total people in any of those suites

Wow thats sounds wicked YOM.

I would even say that we could play the car key game too, make the matches random :-). I would personally love something like that as it would probably be a rather social event as well. Give both us an opportunity to both meet and get to know other Sp's and the ladies will get to know more of us too. Ladies is this idea at all plausible to you?

Damn. That is so my kind of party.

But I'm not your type! Except for the big, natural breasts, lol!

Anyway, if this goes down, you had better be writing a detailed account of every delicious moment! I need masturbation material here people!

Hahaha well Erin you are definitely invited to the group party if we can actually get it togerther. Actually the idea is soo good I dont even hold a grudge against YOM for the minor thread jack lol :-)

hahaha just ribbing ya buddy! I think you are seriously on to something.. I think this will be rather difficult to do tho, it would take a lead organizer of some sort on the ladies side. But hey I love Project Management!

Sorry so back to the original intention of this post. So ladies, If I were to request a meeting which included SP's you have not yet had the chance to work with, is this something that is well received or even possible?

Thanks!

I think you will find a lot of interest in something like this. I know there is a lot of "pm's" etc about similar group events. Letting the ladies take the lead would be great as well as far as the "trust" issue goes.

As for Erin's comments about not being the right type, sorry to disagree sweetie, but I think a variety of shapes, sizes, whatever, would make it even more interesting. Variety is the spice of life after all. :)

Hehe Totally Agree CH.

I dont think there is any certain type required for anything such as this ( A group Party), as you know, were hopefully all different types ourselves. Hence, if anyone is into skinny sharp tongued Indians ;-) I'm hoping to have a monopoly on that market hahaha.

So I am totally into organizing a lil get together. So far, we have 3 girls that are interested in attending. We will have to cap the amount of men and women who attend. It looks to be a 3 hour engagement. Like I said the menfolk will be responsible for renting their own rooms and providing 2hrs worth of donation. Once we have all the participants set we can then discuss a date that is appropriate for everyone involved.

As the lead on this event I am of course reserving a place for myself ;-) and there are a few people I would like to extend invites to as they have been very nice and insightful in their discussions with me.

Capman

wrinkled with time

TrMan

Dummppy

Porthos

Young Stud

For any of the additional approx. 4 spots, I will have to go with more senior members of the board who are interested. Anyways, guys and gals if you are interested get back to me.

TGIF!

Doc

well if there's room i'd love to attend let me know and Erin i would be more then happy if you pick my car key's ;)

Thanks for the invite. I'm always up for considering group activities of all kinds. Keep me posted via PM (which is the way to go from here on in, I think) about possibilities and pricing.

Definitely YS, Pm it is. For those interested please do so directly to me, Both boys and girls ;-), will probably need an SP to take organize the girls once we have established who will be attending.

well if there's room i'd love to attend let me know and Erin i would be more then happy if you pick my car key's ;)

Ha, I'll see what I can do :)