Tasha from MGF

Tasha was another pleasant hit from this agency for me. She's drop dead gorgeous and her services were incredible. From the moment she opened the door to the last kiss on my way out, she was simply out of this world for me. She's the type of girl you would cross walking a busy street downtown, turn around to look at her from behind and think to yourself, "Wow, I would really like to tap that". Definitely on the repeat list when she comes back to town.

I had been looking at her pictures on the agency's web site for some time now. Booking was very easy through their website. I showed-up right on time, not a minute late, as I was really anxious to see her face. I was not disappointed. I'm really picky when it comes to looks. She was pleasantly beautiful and had an amazing, hot and sexy body. She welcomed me with a great hug and a very gentle kiss which turned me on immediately. She's a very passionate kisser and the LFK/DFK was just amazing. First round went like this, BBBJ, 69, missionary and doggie. Second round, BBBJ which turned into an awesome HJ, which was kind of cool as it left time for a great massage. When our time was up, I got dressed and she bid me farewell with another soft kiss. A quick note about the ambiance; she had a very beautiful and spacious room which made the appointment that much more pleasant. She took the time to ask me which radio channel I enjoyed listening to, which may sound pretty corny to some, but to me, every little details like that matters. This girl paid very good attention to my needs and if you ask me if I'd ever repeat with her. The answer is simple: Hell Yes! In a heartbeat!

Agency Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again
Agency Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again
Edited by hotshot8940
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.