Jenna Jules on BP is real?

Have seem enough fake photos on BP, but this girl is very sexy, if she is real, will be nice model type for us. Anyone see her already?

I got a response from her asking me to help her to get here and in return get 4 free h]ours. Said she was from Vancouver and hadn't found a way here.

I got a response from her asking me to help her to get here and in return get 4 free h]ours. Said she was from Vancouver and hadn't found a way here.

I got offered an over night to help with traveling expense. $260.00. Even talked to a female on the phone connected with advertised number.

Some one might take the bait. Voice was sweet.

Additional Comments:

I got offered an over night to help with traveling expense. $260.00. Even talked to a female on the phone connected with advertised number.

Some one might take the bait. Voice was sweet.

On the other ERB someone posted they did take the bait and will never see their $$$ again. Seems to be a scam. If you take the bait let me know, because I know a few Nigerian businessmen who would love to talk to you.LOL.

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9

I also have a bridge or two I've been thinking of selling, good investment opportunuity for the right person

guys, i just did some research, this girl is fake, the pictures she is using is a Russian model ,name Olesya Malinskaya. DON'T CONTACT THIS PERSON, IT IS FAKE!!!!

Guest s*r***a**9

I usually google the phone number to see what comes up. "Jenna's" number comes up attached to some guy named Jim in the Vancouver area who is a machinist. A couple minutes of your time and using that thing your neck is holding up can help you easily avoid situations like this.

I also have a bridge or two I've been thinking of selling, good investment opportunuity for the right person

Hey, I just sent some guy off the internet 10,000.00 to help him secure his 30,000,000.00 dollars, he promised me half, so as soon as the money comes in, I might be interested. Always wanted to own my own bridge