picture.php?albumid=6565&pictureid=42030

I am a Massage Provider (MP) working in the west end of Ottawa at Angel's Touch Massage!

My Services inclued a great Sensual and Sexy experience.... We can start off with a nice warm shower, and then move to my massage table.....

Here you can expect a great massage that will relieve your tensions and relax your mind and body! Then things will take a more sensual road..... my touch will become lighter and linger in all of the right spots..... the gentle flirty movements of my body brushing up against you will instill chills into your body.... then I will leave you with goose bumps as I rub my tall lean body all over you! Finding all of the right ways to tease you and make you dream of what more is to come.

After you have been sufficiantly teased, I will ask you to roll over so that I can give the same treatment to your front side. The feel of my soft full lips on your mouth, the minty taste of my breath and the feel of my body tempting and teasing you will drive you wild!! When you can no longer stand the teasing and tempting I will take you into my Angel Hands and lead you into Heaven!

While the blood returns to your brain, and your knees return to normal I will clean you up and prepare a shower for us. We will have our share of fun in the shower ensuring all of the excess oil has been removed from our bodies! Then I will dry you off from head to toe and show you how a King should be treated!!

I believe in the TOTAL Experience of a massage...... I am an intelegent and engaging lady who can carry on a meaningful conversation. Your time with me will be spent on ensuring maximum pleasure for you....not wasting presious time. I promise to arrive within a reasonable time frame for all of my appointment ( I hate to sit around as much as you do....), and my services are unrushed and genuine!

I hope to welcome you into my Massage room Soon.... and form a friendship that will ensure repeat pleasurable experiences!!

Life is to be enjoyed.

not just endured -Gordon B. Hincley

Services

Sensual Relaxation Massage

Body Slides, to make you say OMG

Sexy Soapy showers for 2

Duo massages(2 girls, 4 hands) Oh, you will never regret spoiling yourself to one of these!!

Private Dance Shows

Set you on Fire Girl Friend Experience

Couples Welcome

picture.php?albumid=6565&pictureid=41968

Schedule

TODAY

Wednesday February 6th : 10:00am - 4:00pm

65 Bentley Ave.

613-274-7073

Thursday February 7th : 10:00am - 7:00pm

65 Bentley Ave.

613-274-7073

Friday February 8th : 3:30pm - 11:00pm

65 Bentley Ave.

613-274-7073

Sunday February 9th : 4:00pm - 9:00pm

65 Bentley Ave.

613-274-7073

picture.php?albumid=6565&pictureid=42033

Rates

Single Massage

30mins: $50

45mins: $60

60mins: $80

Duo Massage rates available upon request

Couple Massage rates available upon request

picture.php?albumid=6565&pictureid=42025

Contact

To book an appointment please send me a PM, text me at 613-277-4328, or call the Spa at 613-274-7073 to ensure my avaliability!!

Check out what others are saying about my service!!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111731

picture.php?albumid=6565&pictureid=41975

Stop by today and Experience the Touch of an Angel!

XXX