My sweet Alicia smiles his her email address and what a smile she has! She was formally know as Adorable Chloe for those who were wondering and advertises on EC.

Today was my third visit with Alicia since I discovered her in december and as always she rocked my world. I'm more about sensual sex than circus acts and so she fits my tastes just perfectly. She's a tease, a flirt and a naughty girl but always in a classy adorable way. So if you're into true GFE you will be well served with this little gem.

I'm not the kind of guy who goes into graphic details about my encounters but I have to say that her DFK is simply intoxicating and her BBBJ (ymmv) is out of this world. When she stares back at you with those big beautiful eyes of hers while pleasuring you, I don't think anything can top that.

What is also amazing about her is the fact that she really cares about you while you're with her. Always looking out to see if your needs are met, if you need a drink, setting up the bathroom for you and so on. Like a true GF in the honeymoon phase! lol

I keep coming back to her because, contrary to other SPs I've seen, I feel like I'm on a date rather than I guy getting "serviced". We talk, we laugh we kiss passionately and we have AMAZING sex ... and we never argue ... What more can a guy ask for? lol

Treat her well gents, she's a special little lady!

As for her looks and stats go see her add on EC, photos there are 100% accurate, no disappointment there, and I'm VERY picky about a tight body.

• Like 2

Alicia is a wonderful personality. Sensitive, lively, and very personable. She is really healthy. She doesn't drink or smoke.

• Like 1

Alicia Smiles was such a wonderful girl, she was Adorable Chloe like has been said. OK, first her pictures are great, in real life she is 10 times more beautiful, she takes your breathe away, when I first saw her in the flesh, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. She is also very intelligent, with a great personality, she treated me like a King, and that says alot, she is very kind, I am below average in the looks department and she's a goddess. I won't get into details, except to say that when I released, it was mind blowing, and it took a few minutes to calm down from it.

She is a spectacular woman in every way.

Thank you Miss Alicia you are truly an angel.

Anyone has her new phone number? Or her new contact info? Please pm me. Her old number doesn't not exist anymore and couldn't find her on ec either. Hope she didn't retire.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.