What outfit do you most want to see your SP wearing when you open the door?

*Discreetly kicks her flip-flops under the bed* :rolleyes:

LOL! Just kidding! I've not yet answered the door in flip-flops. "Yet" being the key word...lol ;).

A row of white teeth surrounded by luscious lips in a sexy, healthy smile....clothing and other attire is optional. No flip-flops, however!! LOL

Guest S***e

LMFAO! Good one Ava.

*Discreetly kicks her flip-flops under the bed* :rolleyes:

LOL! Just kidding! I've not yet answered the door in flip-flops. "Yet" being the key word...lol ;).

I'm a sucker for sexy clothes, and I'm especially partial to tight fitting skirts/dresses, leg wear and heels.

A question for the gals: what do you think of gents who ask you to wear specifics? Turn-on or annoyance?

Guest C**Tra****er

I like to be surprised. Tight jeans and a tank top or lingerie... I'm very easy to please lol.

I like my date to feel sexy :)

I'm a sucker for sexy clothes, and I'm especially partial to tight fitting skirts/dresses, leg wear and heels.

A question for the gals: what do you think of gents who ask you to wear specifics? Turn-on or annoyance?

I personally find it a turn-on. And I'm happy to make my gents as happy as possible - even if it means detailed conversations about very specific shapes and fabrics of panties preferred. I've only turned down a wardrobe specification once and that was to meet an individual in a building lobby wearing my very short school girl outfit. Don't want to shock the neighbors! ;)